What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Arizona(6-3) at Seattle(6-3) -3 (57)* TNF= Tremendous Match Up (1 Viewer)

What is the exact rule? Holding while the ball is in the end zone or the hold has to be in the end zone? Because the hold looked like it was at the 1. 

Word. You see the Fox Sports production director and his love of the Dead? It was all over the World Series. Shuke posted it in an FFA thread. 
they played so much Grateful Dead that night I thought it was shtick the amount of times he posted the bumper music

I hate that... it looked like one guy grabbed a leg and the other dude grabbed the other leg and they pulled opposite directions. Scarborough did a flat split.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I've ever seen a worse one possession game in my life. Neither team can go two plays in a row without a penalty, injury, or boneheaded play by an offensive skill player. Drops, sliding before the line to gain, just off rhythm all night. Fumble. See what I mean. 

this game should be more exciting than it is. but between the guys in the booth impersonating Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's and the fake crowd noise, it's meh.

Users who are viewing this thread