What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arizona's WRs? whom to own? (1 Viewer)

Sasgaard

Footballguy
Trying to figure out whom to own in PPR format here as the WR corp in this team is pretty good and large. So behind the obvious Dhop, whom to have and maybe even Start? 

Kirk has been somewhat solid. Green resurfaced this weekend and I really like what I'm seeing from Moore. Of the 3, I feel that Moore has the most potential to emerge as a good option. 

Any thoughts?

Between their 4 WR, Williams, and Edmonds, they have six players that have been very active in the passing game. I would guess they will continue to spread the ball around and find the guy that gets open or is a mismatch. That will likely vary from game to game. I think the days of Hopkins getting twice as many targets as anyone else are probably gone. To answer your question, I don’t think a clear #2 will emerge . . .  and Hopkins won’t be as productive with fewer targets. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I think it will be a coin flip every week as to who gets theirs behind DHop. I think the safest play of Moore, Green and Kirk would be Moore as the Cardinals at least try to get the ball in his hands any way possible and his role should grow as the season progresses. Kirk is more of a boom or bust play imo and Green is good for 4-6 targets a game, I can't see him having huge numbers any given week. He isn't the same Green I watched in Cincy. 

Sadly I think it will be a coin flip every week as to who gets theirs behind DHop. I think the safest play of Moore, Green and Kirk would be Moore as the Cardinals at least try to get the ball in his hands any way possible and his role should grow as the season progresses. Kirk is more of a boom or bust play imo and Green is good for 4-6 targets a game, I can't see him having huge numbers any given week. He isn't the same Green I watched in Cincy. 

this

theres s whole package of plays for Rondale - Kliff has wanted this type of player since 2019

speed kills

I got cute and dropped him thinking I could get him back this week. Now there's no way I'm getting him at 8th in line. It's Rondale Moore for me

Moore is a playmaker for sure. If I had to gamble on these guys, Moore would be the one to go for IMO but agree with what you guys are saying.

I’m a Kirk fan but I think Moore is the real deal. I feel in PPR it’s definitely him. In my non ppr it’s closer but Moore seems like he’s going to be involved no matter the game script. I dropped Moore for Kirk last week and dropped Kirk for Moore this week. I’m sticking with Moore now. He’s always involved. 

Kirk does not get enough targets to sustain the TDs but he can be used as a Bye Week filler, prefer Rondale Moore as I see him improving throughout the season and Arizona looks to be in the mix for the Playoffs, it's clear they are getting better and finding ways to win, they will be in some major shootouts this season. 

Users who are viewing this thread