What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arlen Harris in detroit (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
sorry if honda, found nothing searching

Could he be Jones' backup? Beat out Bryson? Any thoughts on Arlen there?

BTW Has Pinner been tenderred an offer?

he's going to replace Pinner on the depth chart...nothing more, nothing less. If we're lucky, Pinner will go to Baltimore so a certain member can have unlimited masturation material.

Harris backed up some good RBs in St. Louis

Do we really know how good he is or isn't?

he's going to replace Pinner on the depth chart...nothing more, nothing less. If we're lucky, Pinner will go to Baltimore so a certain member can have unlimited masturation material.
:D

Harris is really just a decent backup option. He won't carry your team (no pun intended) but he won't let them down in a pinch either. He always seemed like a lunch pail guy sort of like Nick Goings in CAR.

Arlen Harris was a solid special teams guy with the Rams under Martz. That's primarily why he was signed in Detroit. He won't see the field as a RB unless there are 2 injuries ahead of him.

Arlen Harris was a solid special teams guy with the Rams under Martz. That's primarily why he was signed in Detroit. He won't see the field as a RB unless there are 2 injuries ahead of him.
:goodposting: You can say what you want about Bryson, but there's no chance Harris gets past him on the depth chart. Bryson is just too versatile.

sorry if honda, found nothing searching

Could he be Jones' backup? Beat out Bryson? Any thoughts on Arlen there?

BTW Has Pinner been tenderred an offer?
I thought Pinner re-signed also...am I wrong? Bryson will be the backup, Harris is at best a 3rd RB, but a solid special teams guy

Arlen Harris was a solid special teams guy with the Rams under Martz.  That's primarily why he was signed in Detroit.  He won't see the field as a RB unless there are 2 injuries ahead of him.
:goodposting: You can say what you want about Bryson, but there's no chance Harris gets past him on the depth chart. Bryson is just too versatile.
It'll be an interesting battle IMO between Harris and Bryson. Bryson probably was all the previous coach's pet and Harris comes in likely already having that role. They each seem to be willing to do whatever is asked of them. As I said before, Harris sat behind some backs that have been praised here. I was trying to think if there's ever been a "special" 3rd string RB(not a 3rd down RB). Couldn't come up with any. Maybe he's just that, a 3rd string RB.

I remember some guy for Cincy that was supposed to be a great hidden gem. He went to the Saints and due to injury he played. He fell flat on his face and haven't heard of him since.

Personally I think Pinner "looked" best last year or maybe the term is most effective. You can't see it in his stats really. I just didn't think Kevin Jones looked any good last year. Maybe because I thought he was so special the year before and then that gave me a "down" feeling about him and it was easy for Pinner to look better in my mind. Not sure really. Everyone knows Jones is more talented. Well...rambling, I hope they give Pinner a shot to be the man should Jones get hurt, regardless who they choose for "spot-duty".

Users who are viewing this thread