What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arrington. Out of the doghouse? (1 Viewer)

it depends on how he practices during the week when ask if he was suprised by lavars play greg williams said no because he has been playing like this in practice all week but keep in mind he was mostly in on long yard situations but if you want my option i think everybody make up and lavar will be back in the starting lineup every week

it depends on how he practices during the week when ask if he was suprised by lavars play greg williams said no because he has been playing like this in practice all week but keep in mind he was mostly in on long yard situations but if you want my option i think everybody make up and lavar will be back in the starting lineup every week
If Lavar does start and play, will he be WLB?

If Lavar does start and play, will he be WLB?
Yes, and the DE in the 3-4 defense that they seem to be employing on occasion on passing downs.Check out the discussion in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on how he did at practice this week?

Skins homers, is it looking like Arrington may be rushing the passer a good deal when he plays? I'm considering picking him up in a redraft league, especially if it's likely that he'll be rushing the passer, as sacks are pretty valuable in our scoring.

From Gregg Williams: Arrington practiced well and is expected to play a good bit this week.

From Gregg Williams: Arrington practiced well and is expected to play a good bit this week.
Good stuff Winder.Thanks!

he's an absolute monster when he plays.. he has to learn to play the gaps and play within the system (Which he has been reluctant to do accoring to my sources)..... but this guy can flat out move and has great make-up speed.....if he's available cheap (which he might still be) get him

Update: WTEM reported Monday that Holdman had been benched, but then Gibbs stated flatly during his press conference yesterday on the redskins.com website that Holdman was still the starter. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread