What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ashley Tisdale bikini pictures from Shape magazine (1 Viewer)

She's actually had one shnoz job already I believe

She is a horrible actress in a horrible show, a horrible singer and a bane to society. Why exactly is this person even famous?

Nice body tho. Plenty of those out there.

She is a horrible actress in a horrible show, a horrible singer and a bane to society. Why exactly is this person even famous?

This is more than many "celebrities" have accomplished.

she must be a super ##### then :lmao:

,S.

Do not encourage this no-talent Disney garbage. Please find your spank material elsewhere.

I love the responses concerning an opinion being "right" or "wrong" :lmao:
My opinion is that your're wrong. :bag: RIGHT BACK ATCHA!!!1
Good one. :thumbup: http://www.locateadoc.com/pictures/cosmeti...se-surgery.html
GOOD ONE!
Thanks for the positive reinforement.

I love the responses concerning an opinion being "right" or "wrong" :lmao:
My opinion is that your're wrong. :bag: RIGHT BACK ATCHA!!!1
Good one. :thumbup: http://www.locateadoc.com/pictures/cosmeti...se-surgery.html
GOOD ONE!
SURE THING, CHIEF.

Nice body.. Busted face. :goodposting:
Have you been to the department of motor vehicles lately? Her face is mediocre at worst.
Is the DMV the yardstick now?She's ok. OK face. Thin body. Not anything striking about it though...not athletic or particularly sexy, imho. See hotter around Austin every day.

But if the skinny, sorta plain and featureless - yet wholesome looking type is your thing, more power to ya. Everyone likes something different. I just really don't get all the love for all these really skinny, curveless, not-all-that-fit-looking chicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice body.. Busted face. :no:
Have you been to the department of motor vehicles lately? Her face is mediocre at worst.
Is the DMV the yardstick now?She's ok. OK face. Thin body. Not anything striking about it though...not athletic or particularly sexy, imho. See hotter around Austin every day.

But if the skinny, sorta plain and featureless - yet wholesome looking type is your thing, more power to ya. Everyone likes something different. I just really don't get all the love for all these really skinny, curveless, not-all-that-fit-looking chicks.
Usually I scoff at these posts, but this one is spot on...Disney made her, hence she has fans...

Is the DMV the yardstick now?She's ok. OK face. Thin body. Not anything striking about it though...not athletic or particularly sexy, imho. See hotter around Austin every day. But if the skinny, sorta plain and featureless - yet wholesome looking type is your thing, more power to ya. Everyone likes something different. I just really don't get all the love for all these really skinny, curveless, not-all-that-fit-looking chicks.
Other than the part about her not looking very fit, I agree with all of this.

Uconventional, yes - but this face is hardly busted:

pic

Huge fan of her and all her work, dating back to her schoolgirl outfit clad role in Zach and Cody. Seems like a fun and spunky girl.

Nice body.. Busted face. :lmao:

I'm pretty sure we're in agreement here.

She definitely has a range, even the top of that range isn't uber hot though. She's OK, she does looks much better with natural hair color though :lmao:

She's actually had one shnoz job already I believeShe is a horrible actress in a horrible show, a horrible singer and a bane to society. Why exactly is this person even famous?Nice body tho. Plenty of those out there.
Yeah, if I'm gonna spank to a horrible actress from a horrible show, that is also a horrible singer, I'll take Heidi Montag for the win.

pic

Huge fan of her and all her work, dating back to her schoolgirl outfit clad role in Zach and Cody. Seems like a fun and spunky girl.
Look, it's ok to have differing opinions about her body in a bikini (FTR, I liked 'em but I have low standards) but being a fan of her work? Dude, that's just wrong.

pic

Look, it's ok to have differing opinions about her body in a bikini (FTR, I liked 'em but I have low standards) but being a fan of her work? Dude, that's just wrong.
I very much enjoy watching her go about her work, so yes, I'm a fan of her work. :thumbup:

I love the responses concerning an opinion being "right" or "wrong" :blackdot:
My opinion is that your're wrong. :eek: RIGHT BACK ATCHA!!!1
Good one. :lmao: http://www.locateadoc.com/pictures/cosmeti...se-surgery.html
GOOD ONE!
SURE THING, CHIEF.
:lmao:

I didn't want to start a thread dedicated to "her" show but she is one of the Executive Producers of a show called Young and Hungry on ABC Family. She was in one episode. Emily Osment (formerly of the tv show Hannah Montana is the lead in this show).

Anyway, I had to watch a couple of episodes at a friends house this weekend. I'm not saying the show is great or anything but for an ABC Family show, there is a lot of sexual innuendo jokes that make the show bearable. This isn't some Disney show or Nickelodeon show with younger girls that Homer swoons over. Osment is 22, her roommate is 26 in real life.

I looked it up for this post but Tisdale is in episode 3... a quick download unless ABC Family streams is worth 20 minutes of your time. And, the beginning of episode 2 might be worth a watch... and maybe a rewatch for some of you. You'll know what I mean if/when you watch.

Every time I hear her name, I think of the old NBA video game where they played two on two,NBA Jam. Wayman Tisdale was a video game GOD. I RAINED threes as Tisdale, until the ball literally became engulfed in flames. "TISDALE." "TISDALE FOR THREE." "TISDALE!!!!!"

RIP Tisdale the great.

Every time I hear her name, I think of the old NBA video game where they played two on two,NBA Jam. Wayman Tisdale was a video game GOD. I RAINED threes as Tisdale, until the ball literally became engulfed in flames. "TISDALE." "TISDALE FOR THREE." "TISDALE!!!!!"

RIP Tisdale the great.
An error occurredYou have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I didn't want to start a thread dedicated to "her" show but she is one of the Executive Producers of a show called Young and Hungry on ABC Family. She was in one episode. Emily Osment (formerly of the tv show Hannah Montana is the lead in this show).
She is criminally underrated in my opinion.

packersfan said:
Mario Kart said:
I don't follow her but she was on the show with Ashton Kutcher (Charile Sheen's old role). And, some other ones. She is lingering around so either this show takes off or will be on for a short term and maybe she will get a network gig.

That said, the couple episodes I watched were "simple" but its like a teenage/college show audience. Not a kids show but not mature enough for the 30-50 year old crowd.

The best a woman is ever going to look is on the cover of a major magazine. That is her upper range. Given that this one has a low ceiling. Her body is OK but not outstanding and her face is a bit odd. And that is with full airbrush going. Nothing here screams got to get me some of that.

I don't follow her but she was on the show with Ashton Kutcher (Charile Sheen's old role). And, some other ones. She is lingering around so either this show takes off or will be on for a short term and maybe she will get a network gig.

That said, the couple episodes I watched were "simple" but its like a teenage/college show audience. Not a kids show but not mature enough for the 30-50 year old crowd.
The show's definitely nothing great. I did watch one episode where she was basically falling out of her top the entire episode.

I thought that was a great episode.

They seem to be wearing a lot of clothes, and there's no way I'm going to listen to them sing.
It's acoustic? 

Wow. 

What yes men said yes to this?  

By the way, just saw the original video. I didn't think anybody could out, um, gay (?) the New York Dolls, but Elle King might have done it. Holy trash. Is it 1973 in the City again?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UnBcwvmsI

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread