What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ask tipandpick--Week 14 Edition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Lee

Footballguy
You know the drill...get your questions in this thread--thanks!

For those of you who missed the original thread, you pose your DFS question(s) in this thread, download the Periscope app, follow @tipandpick, and watch me answer your question(s) LIVE at 11 AM (EST) on Periscope on Sunday morning.

Be sure to include the following information with each question:

• DFS site you are playing?
  • Game format (cash, GPP, hybrid)?
  • Salary of the player(s) in question?

To download Periscope:

iPhone/iPad/Mac download link: https://itunes.apple...d972909677?mt=8

Android download link: https://play.google....e.android&hl=en

After downloading the app, just follow me (@tipandpick) and you will be able to see/hear my responses to each of your questions in the 11th hour, literally, on Sunday mornings!

I did not que for the WFFC last week so to console myself I may or may not be planning to light my entire bankroll on fire in million maker entries.

I'm looking at these probably low owned guys, i wouldnt be looking to stack any of them, how would you rank them:

E. Sanders $7100

A Hurns $6600

D. Parker $5900

T Austin $5800

On FD, not sure where to go with TE in cash game. I really want to go with Olsen, but I also want to play Beckham or Brown. Pay up or go cheap at TE? Should I go with Kelce and D. Williams or go up to D. Martin at RB and down to B. Watson? Who in that $4900 to $5400 range on FD that is safe?

Also is it okay on both FD and DK to play S. Draughn and A. Boldin together in cash. SF team total is low but both have value to get in higher priced players. Who are good pivots for cash as to not play together?

One last thing, on DK, mid 5K WR options: rank Maclin, Bryant, Amendola and Hurns for cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
DK cash I'm looking to go cheap at TE and DST in order to fit guys I love throughout my lineup.

ASJ- at $2700 is his floor high enough to pay off at this low salary

DST- a bunch of crappers, who is the safest bet to not crap the bed at @ $2500 and below

Jaguars

Buccaneers

Bears

49'ers

Fandaul:

- M. Jones @ 5100 ( Thoughts !! )

- R. Hillman @ 6400 ( Thoughts !! )

- D. Spoles @ 5100 ( Thoughts !! ))

- T. Hightower @ 4500 or Spillman @ 4800??

- GPP

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very surprised that you did not highlight either Martavis Bryant or Devante Parker.

What are your reasons for not liking them this week?

John,

General question:

Any changes to team totals this morning that have you rethinking those players involved?

Thank You.

FD specific ... So torn at QB and TE and use of OBJ and B Marshall ...

Wilson (How much does he really need to do today?)

Martin/Yeldon (Think Yeldon is getting forgotten about)

Marshall

Jeffery

Boldin

Kelce (The potential for the weather to change the game a little concerning)

Barth

Chiefs

Big Ben

Martin/Yeldon

OBJ

Jeffery

Boldin

Watson

Prater

Chiefs

Any quick critique/comment on these for cash?

I cannot pair Draughn/Boldin and, given how the Texans played the Saints a few weeks back, I think you are going to see a lot more Doug Martin today than Winston. Big Ben, Wilson and Bortles or Fitz feel much safer

John, where is the weekly article you referenced posted? Thanks for all the time and effort. It is appreciated.

Mojo,

It is subscriber content. It is DK specific, but it is a cornerstone for my FD line up builds. Just look for it under the DK section each week.

John,

Thanks again, havent missed a week.

Nice job this week John
John, where is the weekly article you referenced posted? Thanks for all the time and effort. It is appreciated.
Mojo,

It is subscriber content. It is DK specific, but it is a cornerstone for my FD line up builds. Just look for it under the DK section each week.

John,

Thanks all...it seems like the audience is slowly building, but building nonetheless.

Hope to see you guys back again next week & don't be afraid to tell a friend!

Mojo,

John,

Thanks. No wonder I've missed it. I play predominately on FD and rarely check the DK stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread