What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Twitter saying the upper deck less than 1/6 full and there's maybe 20,000 people in the stadium. Called, quote, "easily the worst turnout in the 6 years of the Toronto games". Sweet.

Twitter saying the upper deck less than 1/6 full and there's maybe 20,000 people in the stadium. Called, quote, "easily the worst turnout in the 6 years of the Toronto games". Sweet.
After what happened last year, can you blame them? Put a team in there that Torontans may care a whit about so you pull opposing fans into the stands. But Seattle blowing out the Bills last year and Atlanta, who no one in Canada cares about, how do you expect to fill the seats?

Wish they'd put an end to this Toronto thing. Maybe when the current deal is up they could have a Toronto fan appreciation day in Buffalo. Perhaps give them 10k tickets for dirt cheap to sell in Toronto and put some nice travel packages together.

EJ needs to learn how look off safeties. He just hangs back there staring his receivers down. I imagine he'll get better at it next year. I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that could rescue this crappy stadium is if Rob Ford attended. That alone would make it worth it.

The Bills need to bus in fans from Buffalo to Toronto. The atmosphere at that game looks like it sucks monkey balls and the Bills really need this win :(

I see we're back to dink and dunk EJ.

I miss the QB from last week already.

Refs are horrid. Td taken away by a poor replay, alonso, fumble recovery for a td, refs blow play dead... For no reason.

I want different refs... These refs blow.

Refs are horrid. Td taken away by a poor replay, alonso, fumble recovery for a td, refs blow play dead... For no reason.

I want different refs... These refs blow.
Should've been a td but early whistles happen. The Bills still need to wake up.

And we got the td anyway.

Again... How to play defense... Just grab and hold the wr. Feel like I am watching hockey. Clutch and grab.

Users who are viewing this thread