What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Atlanta at Tampa Bay** (-10) (46) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Falcons could be better than you think but with Pitts and Patterson OUT

Bucs have lost Back 2 Back home games, Tom ever lost 3 in a row at home?

Go!

A lot of injuries for Atlanta,Bucs slowly getting healthy,I think Tommy comes out firing,gets a big lead and the final may be closer than the game plays out...

Bucs- 37
Falcons- 23

All Time Worst Call

beyond Luckett

Seriously we all need to quit but we won't...worst call ever by far and that's saying something

This is like ABC starts now XYZ, not much else to say

We're all fools, all of us for watching this ****

When are we going to hold officials accountable for these game deciding calls.
Won't happen. All of the major sports channels are in bed with the NFL, and I am sure all will get word behind the scenes to talk about this as little as possible. Protecting the shield is part of being in bed with them.

Awful call. Felt like a makeup for the blatant DPI the play before where the defender never turned, initiated contact, and ran through Scotty Miller prior to the ball arriving.

Bucs’ home radio announcers thought he was called for stepping on him, but it didn’t look like he did, and that would be an unsportsmanlike not roughing.

**** THE NFL AND BRADY.

Complete joke.
Makeup for the obvious DPI right before it.

Which was a makeup for the weak holding call against Evans. It’s a total ********* call. Jarrett should have just actually roughed him.
I guess. Better team won. Stop running the single wing offense in 2022.
i think this is the argument as we’ll never know if the better team won or not as the bucs we’re going to kick the ball away with plenty of time left on the clock to change the outcome

**** THE NFL AND BRADY.

Complete joke.

Which was a makeup for the weak holding call against Evans. It’s a total ********* call. Jarrett should have just actually roughed him.
i think this is the argument as we’ll never know if the better team won or not as the bucs we’re going to kick the ball away with plenty of time left on the clock to change the outcome
Agreed. I have no doubt that the Bucs will end up with the better record over the course of the season, probably by quite a bit, but the Falcons chance to steal today's game was stolen away from them.

**** THE NFL AND BRADY.

Complete joke.

Welcome to a Jerome Boger reffed game. It’s a joke that he’s still reffing in the NFL. He’s been awful for a long time. His crew reffed a Bills game this year and the calls and non-calls both ways were simply inexplicable.

**** THE NFL AND BRADY.

Complete joke.

Brilliant analysis here.
The Bucs were significantly better most of the game. Had way more yards and way better yards per play. It was domination for 3 quarters.

Falcons offense is incredibly bad to watch an NFL team run. Feels like they should have been playing Iowa. Maybe it’ll propel them to a better draft pick so they can get an actual QB.

Users who are viewing this thread