What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Attention CJ owners - please send me your thanks.... (1 Viewer)

My Ditka

Footballguy
I played Kevin Jones, Ronnie Brown, T.O. and Boldin this week.......so I am sure that contributed to his going off!

I played Kevin Jones, Ronnie Brown, T.O. and Boldin this week.......so I am sure that contributed to his going off!
How did your game turn out? Any impact on making the playoffs or seeding for your team? What are the tiebreaker rules in your league?

Benched him for Mason last minute, so I am sure I contributed to this performance as well. I still won though, but I would have broken the all time scoring record in my leauge had I started him.

i traded gabriel and furrey for him and always start your studs and he is a stud that can go off at any time . NEVER BENCH YOUR STUDS

How did your game turn out? Any impact on making the playoffs or seeding for your team? What are the tiebreaker rules in your league?
I'll probably pull out a win, but total points is our tiebreaker so it still hurts!
Please list your lineup for this week and your opponent's.

I can say the same for Carson Palmer. I have Palmer and CJ. For the last 3 weeks I have considered benching Palmer. I finally got up the nerve to do it today knowing that as soon as I did he would have a big game.

I can't complain too much though, b/c I had Willie Parker, Colston, and CJ step up and bring home a W for me.

Users who are viewing this thread