What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Auction Draft online (1 Viewer)

Beau Tocks

Footballguy
I'm thinking of having our auction online next year because folks in my current league will be moving away. I've heard of fantasyauctioneer.com, is that a good site or are there any others you can suggest and about what do they charge? We use MFL and they do not supply this feature unfortunately.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
fantasyauctioneer was a disaster this year, so we did ours on espn and it ran smoothly. I'd suggest that, then transfer everything over to whatever site you play on. And it's free.

I did an auction through MyFantasyLeague.com - Phenoms ran the league (online league), but everything was hosted on MFL. I couldn't have asked for a better system in all honesty. Ours was a slow auction though, not sure if there is live auction capability on MFL.

I did an auction through MyFantasyLeague.com - Phenoms ran the league (online league), but everything was hosted on MFL. I couldn't have asked for a better system in all honesty. Ours was a slow auction though, not sure if there is live auction capability on MFL.
There is not, hence my inquiry. I would like to have a live auction.

Users who are viewing this thread