What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Audacity program recording computer audio (1 Viewer)

rolliehouliranson

Footballguy
I can't figure it out.  It used to work, but now doesn't, and error says "Error opening sound device. Try changing the audio host, recording device and the project sample rate."

All I want to record is the computer audio, whether its the line in or audio from a browser.  I've googled it and seen many suggestions, nothing has worked.

TIA if you can help.

I use audacity to record line in, but not from browser.  It's great.  Did your computer recently do any updates?  They can screw with the software.  Your media pack might have an impact too, if recently updated.  Good Luck!

I can't figure it out.  It used to work, but now doesn't, and error says "Error opening sound device. Try changing the audio host, recording device and the project sample rate."

All I want to record is the computer audio, whether its the line in or audio from a browser.  I've googled it and seen many suggestions, nothing has worked.

TIA if you can help.
Are you on a Mac or Windows? That's the first thing to diagnose.  

Users who are viewing this thread