What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AZ Cardinals Stadium Pics (1 Viewer)

Earlier this week, they rolled the field tray all the way into the stadium for the first time.

Check out the time-lapse video.

Link

Earlier this week, they rolled the field tray all the way into the stadium for the first time.

Check out the time-lapse video.

Link
are they going to have those lousy gameday shadows ala Texas Stadium? :thumbdown:

Arizona could have the sweetest stadium in the NFL

That HAS to be a sign of the apocalypse

HOME OF SUPER BOWL 2008  :thumbup:

and likely many more after that  :banned:
Yep, Phoenix is certainly now a fixture in the Miami, Tampa, San Diego, New Orleans rotation.
That was effectively the deal. After 97, the NFL said to Phoenix, "we love having the super bowl here, and would love to have it here every couple of years. However, until you build a new stadium, we don't be back."There's a lot of buzz around the stadium and the Cards in general. Not only are season tickets sold out, there is a season ticket waiting list.

The only downside is that the stadium is being built way out in the west valley. When you think of places you might have been in Phoenix: Scottsdale, Tempe, etc: that's all the east valley. From where I live, the stadium is a solid hour drive.

I hope Warner can get his dome freak back on. That place is sweet! I wouldn't wanna be sweatin my ### off, thank goodness.

HOME OF SUPER BOWL 2008 :thumbup:

and likely many more after that :banned:
Yep, Phoenix is certainly now a fixture in the Miami, Tampa, San Diego, New Orleans rotation.
That was effectively the deal. After 97, the NFL said to Phoenix, "we love having the super bowl here, and would love to have it here every couple of years. However, until you build a new stadium, we don't be back."There's a lot of buzz around the stadium and the Cards in general. Not only are season tickets sold out, there is a season ticket waiting list.

The only downside is that the stadium is being built way out in the west valley. When you think of places you might have been in Phoenix: Scottsdale, Tempe, etc: that's all the east valley. From where I live, the stadium is a solid hour drive.
I'm in Gilbert, so I'm with you on the commute. Not a biggie though; it's only a few times a year.

They shouldn't have passed on the automated, blow-up doll, fan replacement system. I've got a buddy that has season tickets and we always think, "Why can't we ever see him in the stands?" I mean, there's only like 30 people at the game anyway once you cancel out owners, managers, and players' families.

They shouldn't have passed on the automated, blow-up doll, fan replacement system. I've got a buddy that has season tickets and we always think, "Why can't we ever see him in the stands?" I mean, there's only like 30 people at the game anyway once you cancel out owners, managers, and players' families.
The old days: circa 2005.

HOME OF SUPER BOWL 2008  :thumbup:

and likely many more after that  :banned:

Some people actually live in the west valley. I love the location. It's about 15 minutes down the 101 from my house in the North West Valley. Traffic is not nearly the problem that it would have been anywhere else in the valley. I avoid the East valley like the plague simply because of traffic issues.

That has got to be the coolest thing I've seen (football speaking) in a long time. :thumbup:

That just makes ya wanna spend about 400 hundred bucks plus parking to see the Cardinals play. And its the Cardinals. :excited:

:pics: :pics: :pics:

Users who are viewing this thread