What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Backyard Brawl League Openings (Dynasty & Devy) (1 Viewer)

Patoons

Footballguy
There are a few teams available in the Backyard Brawl leagues this year. 

Backyard Brawl has five different leagues from guys here at FBG and some of the writers over at DLF. Some FBG members include:

EBF
Bloom
broncofan13000
wdcrob
gianmarco

...with many others who I cannot recall their FBG name off the top of my head. Feel free to PM them for some insight into the league.

Essentially, each season there are two drafts... a rookie draft with the rookies for the current year that have been drafted and a one round draft of college players (developmental draft).

The league is a 14-team PPR with a great group of guys in each league. Basic starting lineup requirements: QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, D

Fee is $110/year.

I'm looking for an active owner who checks in every day during the season and every few days in the offseason. If that's not you, this league may not be for you. Here are the openings:

1. Backyard Brawl III:
1.5 PPR for TEs (no TE req) and 1 additional WR spot required in starting lineup

Team Roster
Rules

Team has 1.08 rookie and 1.08 devy pick, but is missing ther 2.08 rookie (and 2018 2nd), which are equivalent to thirds given the devy draft.

2. Backyard Brawl IV:
1.5 PPR for TEs (no TE req)

Team Roster

Rules

Team traded its 1.12 rookie and 1.12 devy and paid its deposit for 2017, as a result. However, the owner feels the team is in solid condition and would like a deposit refund (i.e., the new owner would pay the full fee). If not, the owner plans to return for one more year and play the season out as opposed to 'forfetting' his deposit.

3. Backyard Brawl V:

1.5 PPR for TEs (no TE req)

Team has 1.08 rookie and 1.08 devy pick, along with rest of its picks.

Team Roster

Rules

4. Backyard Brawl IDP

Different lineup requirements from non-IDP formats see link below for details, but CB/DT req and premium scoring. Significant IDP impact overall. Fee is 100/yr.

Team Roster

Rules

I'm hoping to fill these teams quickly so we can begin drafting on time in late April and so new owners have some time to get settled in the league and make some deals, if they'd like.

Any questions or if you're interested, please let me know.

I'm interested in III and V. Without rookie and devy pick IV its tough to make it my own.

PM me here. I know a few owners in both league, they will vouch for me/Dexter.

Have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread