What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Baltimore at Detroit*** (+7.5) (50.5) Game Thread (1 Viewer)

i don't have any rooting interest here, but the clock mgmt and inability to call delay of game was some of the shadiest i have seen in some time. i would say inept or human error, but all seemed to benefit Baltimore

That’s just a typical Lions game. Happens all the time. I’m not the least bit surprised the refs missed the delay of game penalty.
was pretty terrible in that it wasn't even close. and i have no idea why the clocked was stopped for like 10 seconds on the one sack earlier on that drive

Once a year the Lion’s win or compete very closely in a game that seems way out of their favor. This feels like that game.

They could we win today. Wouldn’t bet the house on it or anything, but both lines are playing well, the offense is finding it’s rhythm, the young DBs are playing better than expected, and their coach is a great motivator. 

We forgot one thing, GB

Last edited by a moderator:
The delay of game call was missed by at least 2 seconds.   The announcers said 5 seconds on the clock..then they never said a word after it expired.

One thing that drives me nuts is the Lions are harrasing and putting pressure on Jackson.  Then on 4th and 19 they only rush 3 guys and give him 10 seconds to let WRs get deep.

Amazingly enough, the final score of 19-17 is the same score as the game Dempsey kicked the 63 yard field goal.

What a punch in the gut. Again.

Lions only rushed three on 4th down. Campbell went into a shell again and played for the field goal. Ref's ignore time. All set the stage again for Justin Tucker to tear out the Lions' hearts.

Amazingly enough, the final score of 19-17 is the same score as the game Dempsey kicked the 63 yard field goal.

What a punch in the gut. Again.
stood in the doorway with my brother and dad waiting for the last play, we were going out in the woods (deer hunting season)

they saw where they were kicking from and said "he can't make that. alright see you out back."

I didn't see the game, but it appears Lamar made some key plays on that last drive. 4th and long.

play

Play-By-Play

1:04 4th Detroit kicked off, touchback

1st & 10, BAL 25 1:04 4th L. Jackson sacked by C. Harris for 3 yard loss

2nd & 13, BAL 22 0:40 4th L. Jackson incomplete pass down the middle intended for D. Duvernay

3rd & 13, BAL 22 0:35 4th L. Jackson sacked by R. Okwara for 6 yard loss0:26 4th

Detroit timeout

4th & 19, BAL 16 0:26 4th L. Jackson passed to S. Watkins to the left for 36 yard gain, tackled by W. Harris

1st & 10, DET 48 0:07 4th L. Jackson incomplete pass down the middle

2nd & 10, DET 48 0:06 4th L. Jackson incomplete pass to the left

3rd & 10, DET 48 0:03 4th J. Tucker kicked a 66-yard field goal off the ####### crossbar

I didn't see the game, but it appears Lamar made some key plays on that last drive. 4th and long.
He made one play when Lions went passive on 4th down and rushed three. Prior three plays they had intense pressure on him and moved him backwards. But he made a real good throw on that play.

Well, they called delay of game against the Jets during a field goal, maintaining Denver's shutout against them.

Users who are viewing this thread