What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Miami (1 Viewer)

Lamar Miller 2nd and 1...stuffed.

Timeout Miami, 3rd play of the game...

Lamar Miller 3rd and 1...stuffed.

Torrey Smith bailed out Flacco and got Grimes off his feet, broke it for a lot of yards after the catch.

Wallace wide open and he dropped it for a sure TD.

THill threw it behind him a bit on the replay...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does the fault with our running game lie? Is it more on the RBs or the O-line? Watching our one dimensional offense is starting to make me a bit nauseous.

I like this Tannehill kid (and he seems to be the best QB on the field), but he's got to stop leaving those deep balls short.

Play under review, could be reversed. Rich Gannon thinks it will be overturned.
Knee down in bounds. Not sure if the refs will rule that the ball was fully secured. Ball is allowed to touch the ground as long as the receiver maintains control throughout the process of going to the ground. I think it will stand up on review.

Tannehill played poorly almost the entire first half. Turned it around on that TD drive. Nice work finding Hartline for 2 big gains and makes a great throw to Clay for the TD. Passed up obvious check downs to make bigger plays on the drive.

Miami might as well trade Lamar for something else. Just roll with DT since the OC and coach have no clue how to manage a running game anyway

Tannehill played poorly almost the entire first half. Turned it around on that TD drive. Nice work finding Hartline for 2 big gains and makes a great throw to Clay for the TD. Passed up obvious check downs to make bigger plays on the drive.
Agreed. Nice to see them bounce back from that disaster on MNF last week. I hoped they weren't bad as they looked, this is a better performance so far.

Total BS pass interference call on Miami. Carroll made a great play, the helmet flying off made it look like something happened but it didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Refs gift Ravens a TD. Horrible PI call on Carroll for a big gain. Then a ticky tack one to give BAL the ball at the one.

I can't believe the ticky tack PI calls going on up in here. Probably being a homer a bit, but the offense is handed such an advantage because defenders aren't allowed to make a play on the ball without drawing a BS flag.

Atrocious defensive work by Dolphins. Let Ravens drive methodically the entire length of the field. Nobody could make a single play. Now down two scores.

Easy TD for the Ravens. Phins have to get their house in order immediately because if they don't do something on this drive the game is pretty much over.

Users who are viewing this thread