What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Baltimore Ravens (-1.5) at Chicago Bears *** 40.5 O/U (1 Viewer)

Anyone flipping their Pick Em pool pick from the Ravens to the Bears?

I think that most of my pool will have locked in the Ravens and they won’t make the switch so if the Bears can pull off the win here - it can be an opportunity to pick up an extra win in the standings.

Seeing Baltimore at -2.5 and O/U at 43.5 on NFL Network. Crazy, these lines. You can really shop for them. 

Ravens vs. Bears odds, picks, line, how to watch, live stream: Model reveals 2021 Week 11 NFL predictions

Excerpt:

For Bears vs. Ravens, the model is backing Baltimore to cover on the road as 1.5-point favorites. Even though Lamar Jackson (illness) has been ruled out, the Ravens' run game will be boosted by the return of Latavius Murray, who last played in Week 6. Murray leads all Baltimore running backs in carries and leads the team with four touchdowns on the ground.

He will pair with Devonta Freeman who is looking as spry as he did when he was Pro Bowler with the Falcons. Freeman is averaging 5.2 yards per carry and has averaged 58.3 scrimmage yards over his last four games to go along with three touchdowns. The Ravens have been so impressed by Freeman's play that they recently released Le'Veon Bell to allow for more touches for the 29-year-old.

Meanwhile, the Baltimore pass rush ranks third in the NFL with a 34 percent pressure rate this season and Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields has been rattled by pressure all season. He's averaged just 5.2 yards per pass attempt when he's been pressured (27th out of 34 qualified NFL QBs) and has a 35.3 passer rating (34th) when under duress. The model projects Baltimore to force two turnovers and also sack Fields three times. That's a big reason why the model has the Ravens covering in over 50 percent of simulations. 

Oh, I'm just saying what I saw on NFL Network. Not doubting you, Faust. Lines are reported differently in different places. 
 I wasn’t doubting what you were reporting from the NFL Network - I was just referencing where I was getting my lines from.

I am sticking with the Ravens today but will regret it if the Bears pull off the win.

Way to go, Bears! You're so awesome! Watched part of one Bears all year and don't plan on starting back now. Team is an embarrassment 

I wasn’t doubting what you were reporting from the NFL Network - I was just referencing where I was getting my lines from.

I am sticking with the Ravens today but will regret it if the Bears pull off the win.
Bears will lose to the backup. Guaranteed 

Bo Smolka@bsmolka

The #Ravens running backs have 11 carries, 31 yards.

Freeman 6-18, Murray 5-13.

They will want to be able to move the ball on the ground in the second half, but this is who they are this year.

Huntley the leading rusher at 5-33.

--------------------------------

#Free TySon

I missed most of the first half, but the Bears looked like the better team in the part of the game I saw. I thought Andy "Ravens Killer" Dalton had won the game.

Users who are viewing this thread