What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Barkley for OBJ and Theilen in dynasty league (1 Viewer)

This is so like playing hide and go seek blindfolded. Please provide more information on your roster, starting requirements and what the $$'s are.

Royalsfan420 said:
Ppr....big salary differences obviously ...thoughts?
Why is it obvious that there are big salary differences?  I am not sure what you mean and since we have no idea what format your league is there is no way to know what that means. 

sorry...barkley is a rookie...costs 10 for 1st 3 years. obj is in last year of a 4 year deal that pays him 95 bucks and theilen last year of 3 year that pays him 31 per. 500 dollar cap

my team is as follows....QB-Luck,Newton,Mahomes    RB-Howard,Cook,Carson,Cohen, Mack, Alex Collins    WR-Hilton, Lee, Benjamin,Watkins, Ty Williams, Gabriel  TE-Ebron,Doyle, Clay   PPR

my team is as follows....QB-Luck,Newton,Mahomes    RB-Howard,Cook,Carson,Cohen, Mack, Alex Collins    WR-Hilton, Lee, Benjamin,Watkins, Ty Williams, Gabriel  TE-Ebron,Doyle, Clay   PPR
Barkley in this context, but I don't see any of the three on your roster.

Users who are viewing this thread