What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bears at Jets** (-7, 38.5) (1 Viewer)

Justin Fields not expected to play. Jets blow them out. Jets backup White way better than Bears backup Siemian. Jets defense should own this game.

Rooting for G Wilson to have a good game on my bench in season long, and a WR slot in DFS.

Fields on my bench. Nice run, heal up. Fields out, Brady in. Gonna bank on J Wilson, Jr. to bail me out lol.

Justin Fields not expected to play. Jets blow them out. Jets backup White way better than Bears backup Siemian. Jets defense should own this game.
So many unknowns. I did play the Jets -4 (number LONG gone). The jets are a better team, but I do think Siemien gives the Bears a better chance than a hurt Fields. It wouldn’t surprise me if James Robinson gets some action today.

I could be way off on the Jets. They are the team I follow the least in the league.

Fun fact - the last Jets QB with a winning career record is Mark Sanchez.

Spread on this one keeps creeping up. No Fields,Jets very good defense,bad combination for Windy City team. If you have the Jets defense play them today...

J-E-T-S- 27
B-E-A-R-S- 10

Siemian>White in my opinion. White is a turnover machine, who probably is a downgrade from Wilson. Jets probably still win due to a better defense, but I really think Jets fans are gonna be calling for Flacco pretty early.

Siemian>White in my opinion. White is a turnover machine, who probably is a downgrade from Wilson. Jets probably still win due to a better defense, but I really think Jets fans are gonna be calling for Flacco pretty early.
Now do Nate Peterman instead.

Is Kmet a good or bad play now? Could imagine him getting a lot of dump offs as safety valve, but also could get nothing since Peterman is, well, Peterman.

Now do Nate Peterman instead.
I don't think that changes anything for the Jets offense, but yeah, obviously unideal for the Bears.

Should have just played an injured Fields in my opinion.

I know this ain't the 85 bears but it really shouldn't be hard to complete 8 yard passes in the 2022 nfl. Zach Wilson just made it look that way
Let it OUT!
:thumbup:

I get it, I understand, 20-25+ years of Miami frustration, afraid to let the reigns go even now and just enjoy the ride.

Simien Siemian / Bears with 4 chunk completions over 20 yards in the first Q knocking on the door

ETA:

End of Q1 T.Siemian 6/8 116

Users who are viewing this thread