What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears QB? (1 Viewer)

I know Grossman WAS back and then got hurt again?? Any news for the playoffs as to who will get the nod?
Are you kidding? I am going to assume you had no contact with the rest of the world last week. Anyways, Grossman rested Week 17 because the game meant nothing. He is not hurt at all. Grossman will be the starting QB for the bears in the playoffs.

I know Grossman WAS back and then got hurt again??  Any news for the playoffs as to who will get the nod?
Are you kidding? I am going to assume you had no contact with the rest of the world last week. Anyways, Grossman rested Week 17 because the game meant nothing. He is not hurt at all. Grossman will be the starting QB for the bears in the playoffs.
What was this then?? That's why I was asking.....December 29, 2005, 09:46

Bears :: QB

QB Grossman, QB Orton Might Split Time?

Nick Hut, Northwest Herald - [Full Article]

QB Rex Grossman's last game at the Metrodome was a promising outing that ended horribly. Near the end of a crisp passing performance, he scrambled toward the goal line and tore his right ACL. He is back to full speed now, but most likely will not play much in his return to the site of one of the lowest moments of his career. Grossman and other starters will spend plenty of time on the bench. After a brief exile, rookie QB Kyle Orton looks forward to taking the field again for what figures to be a half or more of action.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Grossman WAS back and then got hurt again??  Any news for the playoffs as to who will get the nod?

QB Rex Grossman's last game at the Metrodome was a promising outing that ended horribly. Near the end of a crisp passing performance, he scrambled toward the goal line and tore his right ACL. He is back to full speed now, but most likely will not play much in his return to the site of one of the lowest moments of his career. Grossman and other starters will spend plenty of time on the bench. After a brief exile, rookie QB Kyle Orton looks forward to taking the field again for what figures to be a half or more of action.
:mellow: Um they are talking about his ACL injury from 2 years ago in Minnesota, which is why they sat him Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:

:fishing: :popcorn:

I know Grossman WAS back and then got hurt again?? Any news for the playoffs as to who will get the nod?

Look on the date written on the article. This article was written prior to the Minnesota game. They were talking about splitting time since the game was meaningless because the Bears are already in the playoffs with a bye.Grossman will be starting in the playoffs.

you couldn't make this stuff up.

Thanks everyone.....the Holidays have been rough on me!!! And now, so have you all! I appreciate u setting me straight.
Dont worry, the great thing about the Bears is if you dont like the QB, just wait a few weeks.

Thanks everyone.....the Holidays have been rough on me!!! And now, so have you all! I appreciate u setting me straight.
Dont worry, the great thing about the Bears is if you dont like the QB, just wait a few weeks.
Not anymore! The GROSSMAN ERA has officially begun!!! :unsure:

...again.

:bag:

Users who are viewing this thread