What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Been a good run of movies this week (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Just wanted to recommend a few - in no particular order:
  • Glass Onion (Netflix) - well done sequel, really enjoyed it.
  • Tucker & Dale Vs Evil (Prime) - not the most sophisticated movie, but I am a huge Alan Tudyk fan, dating back to Firefly. Super funny, pseudo-horror/comedy of errors. Just watched it. Would recommend
  • Violent Night (PPV) - friend came up from Puerto Vallarta & stayed with me this week. She made me watch it with her (I was hesitant at first). This was hands down the best XMas movie of all time. It was just so much better than I’d ever imagined it would be.
  • Puss in Boots (theater) - other than catching a cold from one of the tiny screaming Petrie dishes running amok in the theater, I loved it.
Any recommendations?

I recommend using the thread we already have for this type of thing...

I watched the Violent Night and Glass Onion (as well as Knives Out) out this week. I thought they were great flicks.

I see myself making an annual viewing tradition out of Violent Night and Fat Man back-to-back around the holidays

I recommend using the thread we already have for this type of thing...

Oops?
:oldunsure:

I looked and all I saw was genre specific.

Doh.
:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread