What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beer Tap Handles - Best Setup You've Seen (1 Viewer)

Found this. Thrillist is killing it for beer I guess. It's a few years old. https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/the-best-craft-beer-tap-handles-in-america

And I guess it sort of goes on two paths. The thrillist list is mostly breweries that have specific tap handles for their beers and send them out so bars can use them on the tap wall. Those are cool. The 3 Sheeps and the Sweetwater are especially cool.

But I think I like the original one of a kind stuff from Fete Sau or Burial better.

What do you think? Do you care? When I talk to other people, I think I'm the only one who cares about stuff like this. 

agree the old pabst handles are awesome guess what the old pabst brewery is now condos and offices cripes history gets turned in to living rooms too much around here lately take that to the bank brohans 

One thing I liked about the pubs in Dublin is there wasn’t a whole lot of tap handle peacocking. There were small black nubs... the barkeep pulled them and beer came out. 

This crap reminds me of the movie Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels... when Jason Stratham ducks into a pub (that happens to be a Samoan pub) and orders a cocktail. They hand him some absurd drink with crazy assortment of garnish in a goofy glass... he looks at it with disgust saying something about “I just asked for a cocktail... you could fall in love with an orangutan in there”. 

Also.... get off my lawn. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 1/2 BBL Brewery setup in my garage and have 8 taps (3 in my bar, 4 in the garage keezer and 1 nitro in a standalone kegerator).  I made my own tap handles with blocks of wood and one side with blackboard paint so I can write the contents in chalk.   

They are functional but when I look at these I think I need to step up my game...

I have a 1/2 BBL Brewery setup in my garage and have 8 taps (3 in my bar, 4 in the garage keezer and 1 nitro in a standalone kegerator).  I made my own tap handles with blocks of wood and one side with blackboard paint so I can write the contents in chalk.   

They are functional but when I look at these I think I need to step up my game...
Ya honestly that whole thing sounds pretty weak...

Sounds awesome. I'd love to see some pics...

rockaction said:
Mine say Miller Lite, Coors Light, Budweiser, Guinness, and a German Grolsch. Not a beer snob.  Aside from the Grolsch, that is.  
Also not a beer snob, but have OCD so have to note that Grolsch is Dutch.

Users who are viewing this thread