What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bench One: D. Montgomery (vs CHI), R. Mostert (vs LV), T. McBride (@HOU) (1 Viewer)

Bench One: D. Montgomery (vs CHI), R. Mostert (vs LV), T. McBride (@HOU)

• D. Montgomery (vs CHI)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R. Mostert (vs LV)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • T. McBride (@HOU)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
PPR league. Need to BENCH one of them. Tough call. Wish I could start all of them.

* D. Montgomery vs CHI -- Revenge game, but CHI is surprisingly tough against the run (and lousy against pass catching backs). I'm already starting J. Gibbs.

* R. Mostert vs LV - Achane back, but the matchup is delish. LV gets run over and is decent against the pass. Could be more efficient with less touches. Then again, it could be the Achane show.

* T. McBride @HOU -- Has been Kelce like lately and his target share is insane. HOU is dead last in defending TEs. Matchup is there.

Who do you bench?

Thanks!

QuoteReply
ReportEditDelete

You can't bench McBride until the hot streak ends. He might be their #1 rec for the rest of the year.

Mostert and Monty is tough, but I would bench Monty this week. Chi defense is now healthy and their offense likes to grind it out and control time of possession. At least, that is their game plan. Both backs in RBBC, but I would give the edge to Mostert because I think Mia rushing O will do better than Det rushing O.

You can't bench McBride until the hot streak ends. He might be their #1 rec for the rest of the year.

Mostert and Monty is tough, but I would bench Monty this week. Chi defense is now healthy and their offense likes to grind it out and control time of possession. At least, that is their game plan. Both backs in RBBC, but I would give the edge to Mostert because I think Mia rushing O will do better than Det rushing O.
Agree on McBride. And M. WIlson out too so the target tree narrows.

Mostert and Monty going back and forth. Ugh.

I have a hard time believing Miami is going to overuse Achane after his multi week absence. LV run D is their weakness.

Leaning sitting Monty, but this damn revenge game narrative is killing me. Also starting Gibbs. Will kill me if Monty somehow out produces Gibbs.

Users who are viewing this thread