What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals and Chiefs (1 Viewer)

Hunt now needs to carry it 34 more times tonight.  Rest Mahomes' arm.  It's over.  Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

10 targets for Green, 4 for Mixon, no more than 1 for anyone else.  Great game plan against one of the worst defenses in all of football.  This is why the Bengals are the Bengals every single year.

10 targets for Green, 4 for Mixon, no more than 1 for anyone else.  Great game plan against one of the worst defenses in all of football.  This is why the Bengals are the Bengals every single year.
To be fair, Chiefs aren’t as bad as they played the first few weeks. 

“Go check the bengals record before Lewis got there”. Chris, that argument doesn’t work after 15 seasons without a playoff win. 

and make sure you take that play clock under 5 secs every time before you snap it.

No sense of urgency here.
I don't think the Bengals are trying to win the game at this point.  Is point differential any of the wacky playoff tiebreakers at the end of the season?

Kicking that FG was pathetic. I hope the Chiefs run the score up on the Bengals even more. So much bad coaching in the NFL.

I guess your right. I'm just used to watching the Patriots.

They'd be hurry up offense / passing all over the map there.
But they're like the bizarro Bengals.  They're a smart organization with a smart QB.  The Bengals are a dumb organization with a dumb QB.  

Bengals are just getting owned. This stopped being pretty a while ago. 

Why am I still watching? Why why why why why  :wall:

its a sickness. :(  

Why DON'T the Bengals have 4 or 5 WRs on the field?  Is it me?  

The definition of insanity - doing the same things and expecting different results.  

NFL flexed this game to SNF in place of the 49ers vs Rams. That game ended 39-10. The Bengals are one safety away from proving the NFL that they messed up. 

Yikes.  That drop might win me this week.  It ain't over yet though...

spoke too soon...  fumbled snap.....wtf  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread