What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals at Bears (1 Viewer)

And there's the last time out :hot: and we give up the TD anyway. So angry about the rampant stupidity this game. Doing everything possible to give it away

-QG

Championship caliber teams know how to overcome this kind of idiocy and win in spite of themselves.

-QG

Wow yet again another team who cant hold onto the ball against the bears. All you have to do is not turn the ball over more than 1 time and your likely going to win against the bears.

I did not get to see the game but with the Bengals defense being considered strong and the bears making a comeback and then running out the clock this seems like a good win for the bears. Am I wrong on that? Based on posts here it seems I am.

@MD Bears were fine and made plays when they needed to. Took advantage of Bengals parade of boneheaded mistakes. Not every team would have.

-QG

@MD Bears were fine and made plays when they needed to. Took advantage of Bengals parade of boneheaded mistakes. Not every team would have.

-QG
Thanks man. I really was not sure whether I should be happy or disappointed.

I believe your Bengals will be very good this year and that today's mistakes will not be the norm.

I hope you are right MD but I just don't know man, I just don't know.

-QG
On the plus side you still have to be feeling good within your division as it has struggled this week. And you have AJ who you could argue is the best in the game (right there with Calvin in my eyes). You guys are good those mistakes are correctable.

When it's a guy in what, his 4th year, like Maualuga making that kind of mistake? I need convincing now that this team isn't gonna hold itself back with terminal stupidity.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread