What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals @ KC - Line opened with Bengals +7 01/23/22 (1 Viewer)

Cinci barely got by a mediocre Vegas and Tenn team.  Both without anywhere near the weapons of KC.  KC just outscored the most dangerous team in football who'd been on a roll.  Like I said, I hope you guy bid the line down a bit.  I'd be all over it at +10.

And Cinci's pass D is horrible.  Gonna be a bloodbath. 
23 days earlier….

https://www.google.com/search?q=bengals+chiefs+box+score&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#sie=m;/g/11q1ghzb6j;6;/m/059yj;dt;fp;1;;

Cincy beat the Raiders 26-19
Oh - hmm, not sure why I thought it was 33-13. My bad.

Still a TD, and from what I recall of that game they didn’t “barely beat” the Raiders. They got a 2 score lead & played ball control  that game wasn’t very competitive.

KC had more hurries and pressures than Ten and that is with them not performing well early in the year before changes.  I don’t see Cincy having much time to throw. 

Points are harder to come by in the playoffs, especially for younger QBs. This looks like a 35-24 type game that isn’t as close as that.

I'm not a Bengals fan but I'll take the Bengals to win straight up and then win the SB. Burrow just looks like that guy this season. But against the Chiefs, I expect Mixon to have a huge game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulling for the Bengals since they're so long overdue. Unfortunately my pulling for them pretty much dooms them to a final play FG loss.

I think the Bengals can keep it close if Tyrann Mathieu can't go. That said, the Bengals getting 7 kinda looks like a trap, but I usually suck at betting.

Chiefs got, I don’t know, lazy I guess, in the first matchup and let Cincy come back 2nd half. I think if KC jumps ahead early again, they won’t surrender the same comeback. 

Bengals are obviously very capable of scoring a lot, but I do think KC will get some big sacks as Burrow is much easier to tackle than Allen in addition to the o line concerns. 

Matthieus status will influence the game of course as well as how many stops the Bengals can make. Obviously the Bills could not make enough. 

Merging my head and heart a bit, I think that KC wins 31-24. 

Merging my head and heart a bit, I think that KC wins 31-24. 
"I have considered every aspect of the matchup .... and after all this thought .... I have decided to predict .... essentially the exact score indicated by the point spread and over/under."

No offense, for real, I think everything you said makes sense, I just found it funny. 😄

"I have considered every aspect of the matchup .... and after all this thought .... I have decided to predict .... essentially the exact score indicated by the point spread and over/under."

No offense, for real, I think everything you said makes sense, I just found it funny. 😄
I know. I knew line was 7 but not sure what the total was. Funny that my score was right there. The fewer games there are, the more likely odds are super fair with more $ and attention in those games. 

I think the Bengals hang in there for a while, but with trying to keep up with Mahomes, the dam on the Bengals o-line will break sooner rather than later and Burrow will be running for his life the whole second half.  And we know how easily the Chiefs can score in bunches.  38-21 when it is all said and done. 

Burrow scares the crap out of me. The Chiefs expended a ton of energy on Sunday. And I just hope they don't come into this game thinking after beating Buffalo they have this game won already.

This game is going to a battle. The Bengals are legit. 

ChiefD said:
Burrow scares the crap out of me. The Chiefs expended a ton of energy on Sunday. And I just hope they don't come into this game thinking after beating Buffalo they have this game won already.

This game is going to a battle. The Bengals are legit. 
You called it. Sorry for your loss. 

Cinci barely got by a mediocre Vegas and Tenn team.  Both without anywhere near the weapons of KC.  KC just outscored the most dangerous team in football who'd been on a roll.  Like I said, I hope you guy bid the line down a bit.  I'd be all over it at +10.

And Cinci's pass D is horrible.  Gonna be a bloodbath. 
Lmao

FGs and giving up 9 sacks are not going to get it done. The Cincy loss made KC lose the bye. KC realizes how lucky they are to win a coin toss. I think they come out on fire and this is over by half. 
Well I called the first half right. Very glad I hedged at Cincy +13.5 in live action. I figured they would storm back but yikes what a turn around!

Users who are viewing this thread