What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best bad weather Ballers-offense (1 Viewer)

Shutout

Footballguy
After talking about how miserable Manning looked in the cold last night and seeing several games impacted by weather, the question is:

With your fantasy season on the line and with the weather just lousy, who ya got as your best bad weather ballers?

(I was going to make a poll but I think the SP will bring up lots of good names/examples I would not have thought of).

I'm going with Tom Brady. He just never seems to be phased by crappy weather in any form. Cold, wind, wet, whatever. He seems to get it done, regardless.

No doubt Brady. As much as I hate to admit it, I have seen Roethlisberger play his best football in cold December AFC North games.

Packer fans may hate the guy now but Brett Favre was a serious cold weather gamer in his heyday.
Agree. His name came to mind right away.

Surprisingly, all the tough guy names so far are QBs. Figured their might be a cold-blooded RB in the mix somewhere.

This may not be accurate but from a TE position, I think of guys like Mark Bavarro, Pete Metzellars, and Keith Jackson as being cold weather guys that were always up for the big game.

I'm going with Tom Brady. He just never seems to be phased by crappy weather in any form. Cold, wind, wet, whatever. He seems to get it done, regardless.
That game against the Jets in 2007, where he scored about 8 fantasy points in the blizzardrain begs to differ. But generally, I agree with your point.

Users who are viewing this thread