What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best ball ROS (PPR): Cooper, Allison, or Goodwin? (1 Viewer)

BlueDredSo

Footballguy
I'm in a very shallow roster (can only have 4 WR's) best ball league. My current WR's are Hopkins, Golladay, Robinson & Allison. I've been hanging on to Allison hoping he'll overtake Cobb as the #2 WR in GB and possibly turn into a Jordy Nelson-like option for Rodgers. Cooper was just dropped, I understand he's hurt and on his bye week. Goodwin just had a huge game, although on only 5 targets.

I'd actually roll with Goodwin. I don't think that role you are hoping for with Allison is coming. The rookies haven't been awful, and Graham has taken a step forward in the Cobb/Allison absence. Its likely a week to week thing behind Adams and Graham going forward.

I agree with travdogg.  In a best ball format Goodwin is the easy choice for me.  He has the biggest upside of all of them as the #1 guy  on a team that is always coming from behind. 

Users who are viewing this thread