What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best car for 30's single guy (1 Viewer)

45 and now single. Girlfriend is gone and now so is my car.

I haven't a car payment in 15 years, so I'd like to keep it right around 30k if possible.

Live in the city

Will be using this for everything. Zipping around the city, camping, room for golf clubs....

Am I gay for wanting a new Subaru Crosstrek?

:coffee
Seems like you should be able to get by without a car. No?

I haven't a car payment in 15 years, so I'd like to keep it right around 30k if possible.

Live in the city

Will be using this for everything. Zipping around the city, camping, room for golf clubs....

No...too much stuff I want to do now.

Not going to be out chasing Zipcars all winter and I'm plan on playing golf or disc golf every weekend next year.

:coffee:

Live in the city

Not going to be out chasing Zipcars all winter and I'm plan on playing golf or disc golf every weekend next year.

What is it you like about the Crosstrek?

Curious what sold JoeT on the A5.
It looks like a ####### land shark moving down the road. So originally it was the appearance. Now that I have one, I love the way it drives. Also, love the interior.

I drove everything else too (CLA, 3-series, G37, Lexus GS350) to make sure of what I wanted and ultimately the A5 worked best for me. All the others have advantages and are nice too. I was close to getting the CLA a couple of times just because it is so much cheaper and still a very nice car. Unfortunately right now the local dealers aren't getting very many of them in stock.

Live in the city

What is it you like about the Crosstrek?
Price

Space

Size

I honestly don't give two ####s about cars. They aren't that important to me. I just need something affordable to get around town, do outdoors #### and get decent gas mileage without breaking the bank. :shrug:

My buddy just got an Aston. Not a bad car for a single guy in his 30s. Whenever we go out, I'm the designated driver :bowtie:

Users who are viewing this thread