What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Cheesy & Awful Movie One Liners (2 Viewers)

Insein

Footballguy
What are some of the best cheesy, awful one liners you remember from movies? We're talking classics like "Game over,man! GAME over!"

We can also include just awful. Watching the Rock and Nic Cage busts out: "Listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Stan Goodspeed, FBI. Uh, let's talk music. Do you like the Elton John song "Rocket Man"? Well, I only bring it up because it's you. You're the rocket man!"

Last edited by a moderator:
What are some of the best cheesy, awful one liners you remember from movies? We're talking classics like "Game over,man! GAME over!"

We can also include just awful. Watching the Rock and Nic Cage busts out: "Listen, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Stan Goodspeed, FBI. Uh, let's talk music. Do you like the Elton John song "Rocket Man"? Well, I only bring it up because it's you. You're the rocket man!"
Love The Rock, and some of the best quotes from any movie ever. But yeah that one always really bothered me. Awful.

I used to #### guys like you in prison.

is the greatest line ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so much a "line" but.. the final scene of Departed as the Rat runs across the Railing of the balcony.. :wall:

Seemed cool at the time but pretty cheesy now.

How much is enough, Gordon? When does it all end? How many yachts can you water-ski behind? How much is enough?

Mitch: You fellas have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the warden about this. You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.

I watched the movie Knocked Up at my parents' house. I never would have picked the movie and would have turned it off after about 20 minutes because it sucked, but this exchange is probably the most cringe-inducing thing I've ever seen.

BEN

You can’t believe...that people love

you? I love you, man! Debbie loves

you!

PETE

I don’t think I can accept her love.

There’s something wrong with me.

BEN

You can’t accept love?

PETE

I don’t know what it is.

BEN

Love? The most beautiful, shiny, warmy

thing in the world? You can’t accept

it?

Mitch: You fellas have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the warden about this. You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most.
One-liners, not 13-liners.

Users who are viewing this thread