What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

best free league managers... (1 Viewer)

lebowski

Footballguy
Hey guys,

Looking to go to a free league manager this year. I love MFL but can't justify the cost with my 10 team inexpensive league. I checked out NFL.com but you can't individualize scoring by position. I like to have .5PPR for WR and 1PPR for TE. I also currently use blind bid and would like that option as well. Thanks in advance for any advice you may have for me.

Fleaflicker especially if keeper/dynasty.

ESPN has the best interface but won't do the position-dependent PPR you want.

How much customization does fleaflicker, yahoo and cbs free allow? Can you tier the ppr values? Do they have blind bid waivers?

How much customization does fleaflicker, yahoo and cbs free allow? Can you tier the ppr values? Do they have blind bid waivers?
Fleaflicker is amazingly customizable. Not quite MFL, but way above anything else. It also allows blind bid waivers, although I've never used them, so I can't comment specifically on the process. I'm assuming it's top notch, though, because everything else is. Fleaflicker's the only site I've used for years, and have never been disappointed.

If the buy-in is only $10 a man, for example, then that's a 70% increase in league fees from $10 to $17 per person. If the idea is to have a low stakes league, then avoiding a site fee makes sense of course.

If the buy-in is only $10 a man, for example, then that's a 70% increase in league fees from $10 to $17 per person. If the idea is to have a low stakes league, then avoiding a site fee makes sense of course.
Right...I charge $30 a person and don't really want to go any higher. With MFL that is almost 1/3 of the pot going to league management fees. I would rather have it go back into prizes if I can. I do really enjoy MFL and have used that for many, many years. tough to not use it but I think that is the best thing to do.

Thanks for the conversation...I am going to check fleaflicker this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread