What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Free Web Site for Postion Ranking for NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

Richc111

Footballguy
I am in a dynasty football league and our draft is the same day as the NFL draft. I had saved several sites that rank all the positions but recently a lot of the web sites now want you to subscribe to their service. I guess ad revenue isn't what it use to be. Does anyone have any free sites that you like they rate the prospects. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, I am a noob, but I think there’s a lot of free amazing content out there in pods, including but not limited to fbg audible and Waldman solo cast.

They tend to be less rankings based but provide loads of context.

Kinda wild to do a rookie draft on NFL draft day. I’d be asking my mates to move it.

I am in a dynasty football league and our draft is the same day as the NFL draft. I had saved several sites that rank all the positions but recently a lot of the web sites now want you to subscribe to their service. I guess ad revenue isn't what it use to be. Does anyone have any free sites that you like they rate the prospects. Thanks in advance
Like this? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/

You want to get more then one source. You do get what you pay for.

I've found ourlads.com(not free) does a good job with their rookie analysis.

The draft is 3 days long - on which day is your league draft?

Users who are viewing this thread