What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best LB to start week 4 (1 Viewer)

roundhouse11

Footballguy
1PT FOR A TACKLE/PASS DEFENDED3PTS FOR A FF/FR/INT/sack6 PTS FOR A TDWho is the better start this week?Derrick Johnson (kc) vs philiDan Morgan (car) vs GBJohnson has played great so far for a rook. Morgan has not played well but has alway been solid. Last week he did alot better with witherspoon out. Witherspoon is again questionable. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I might as well post my LB question here.Mark Brown vs. Baltimore, or Dirt Davis vs. Tampa Bay? I also have Lehman, just waiting for him to get the job. Similar scoring, but sacks are big, as we get 4 + 1/10 yardage.

I'd go with Morgan, just for the fumble recovery opportunity.
See, I'd go with DJ, for the FF opportunity. That kid goes for the strip on every play.Having said that, Morgan is probably the safer pick.

See, I'd go with DJ, for the FF opportunity. That kid goes for the strip on every play.Having said that, Morgan is probably the safer pick.
Define "safer" please.

Define "safer" please.
Meaning that I think Morgan will end the season with more tackles, and is a safer bet to have more tackles than DJ week in and week out. I think DJ is capable of gamechanging plays, forced fumbles, etc.

For the season, sure.Morgan gets to play against Ahman Green this week. I've owned Ahman long enough to know the ball is never safe in his hands. Does Westbrook ever fumble?

For the season, sure.Morgan gets to play against Ahman Green this week. I've owned Ahman long enough to know the ball is never safe in his hands. Does Westbrook ever fumble?
Touche'. Good point.

Define "safer" please.
Meaning that I think Morgan will end the season with more tackles, and is a safer bet to have more tackles than DJ week in and week out. I think DJ is capable of gamechanging plays, forced fumbles, etc.
I respectfully disagree. D Johnson is stud material and will be defensive ROY candidate as long as he stays healthy. He's a definite playmaker and is on the field all the time. I'm not taking anything away from Morgan, but Morgan has been inconsistent and extremely injury prone (concussions). Besides, Witherspoon may be the better LB on that team. It's only been three games, but here's the numbers:DJohnson:

Game 1: 8-1-1-1 (Solo-assist-sack-f.fumbles)

Game 2: 7-1-0-0

Game 3: 2-2-0-1

Total: 17-4-1-2

DMorgan:

Game 1: 3-1-0-0

Game 2: 2-1-0-0

Game 3: 6-5-0-0

Total: 11-7-0-0

D Johnson will be a beast in this league for many years to come. We can monitor it, but my money is on DJ to have a better season to include fantasy. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread