What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Platform - Free Best ball? (1 Viewer)

saber34

Footballguy
Trying to start up an easy league for the Nieces and Nephew... But, to get them started, best ball seems like it would help, but I can't seem to find a platform that offers that for free. Anyone know of one? (ESPN, Yahoo, FleaFlicker don't seem to support BB, MFL isn't free.)

Apparently Sleeper will work, I can't see where it's trying to charge me anything. From what I can tell, their web interface will do the draft, but the rest of the season would be mobile, which i think is going to work for us.

Apparently Sleeper will work, I can't see where it's trying to charge me anything. From what I can tell, their web interface will do the draft, but the rest of the season would be mobile, which i think is going to work for us.
Did you end up switching last season? If so, how was it? Thinking of doing the same since nfl.com doesn't support best ball. Not sure how I feel about mobile only live scoring though. I like having a scoring page going on my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread