What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BEST PLAYOFF MATCHUPS (WEEKS 14-16) (1 Viewer)

tnpato

Footballguy
Who does everyone think has the best playoff matchups & vice versa, specifically in weeks 14-16? Here are a few in my opinion:

Good Matchups:

Larry Fitzgerald/Anquan Boldin

Roddy White/Matt Ryan

Adrian Peterson

Drew Brees/Colston/Bush

Hard matchups:

LT

Anybody on the Cowboys

B Will said:
My championship is week 15 :popcorn: Manning @ DETLT @ KCMoss @ OakSteve Smith @ DEN
LOOK AT ME!! I'VE GOT MANNING, LT, MOSS, AND STEVE SMITH ON MY TEAM!!

Last edited by a moderator:
B Will said:
My championship is week 15 :welcome: Manning @ DETLT @ KCMoss @ OakSteve Smith @ DEN
Moss at Oakland is not a good matchup. That shut down corner of Oak's is fantastic. If Ty Law can blanket Moss as he did last night, Whatshisname OAk Cb will shut him down.

B Will said:
My championship is week 15 :welcome: Manning @ DETLT @ KCMoss @ OakSteve Smith @ DEN
Moss at Oakland is not a good matchup. That shut down corner of Oak's is fantastic. If Ty Law can blanket Moss as he did last night, Whatshisname OAk Cb will shut him down.
Yeah, that is not a matchup to be touting. Of course, they will have the ball for 55 of the 60 minutes.

B Will said:
My championship is week 15 :sarcasm: Manning @ DETLT @ KCMoss @ OakSteve Smith @ DEN
Yeah, that is not a matchup to be touting. Of course, they will have the ball for 55 of the 60 minutes.
That's why my favorite matchup in that game is the NE def.... If they rebound from last night and play like they did the past few weeks, they could shut out Oak, esp with Patriots prob fighting for the wildcard or division.

B Will said:
My championship is week 15 :thumbup: Manning @ DETLT @ KCMoss @ OakSteve Smith @ DEN
No way that Moss gets more than 2 receptions that game. Unless Asmougha (sp?) is covering Welker, then he will have 12 for 160 and 3tds. But that is the worst possible draw a #1 can have.

Steve Smith is my #1 Moss could be a #1.. but no until next year when Brady gets back...... I also picked up Mark Bradley as a WR3. Who has been putting up WR1-2 numbers the past few weeks.

and i disagree...... whatshisshmaface shut him down last time they played. I believe the Pats will find a way to get around him.

Your downtalking a guy who had more than 20 TD's last year as a WR. He may not have his QB.. but he can do damage. he is Randy Moss

Your downtalking a guy who had more than 20 TD's last year as a WR. He may not have his QB.. but he can do damage. he is Randy Moss
And 3 TDs the year before that, this is not last year Tom Brady isn't playing the last time I checked

B Will said:
My championship is week 15 :bs: Manning @ DETLT @ KCMoss @ OakSteve Smith @ DEN
I wouldn't exactly say that Law blanketed Moss last night. Law played sparily and made a bonehead move to allow Moss make that catch to tie the game. (Since Cassel was out of teh pocket, Law should have just pushed Moss out of bounds.)Moss also was open on some deep routes that were overthrown by Cassel.

Users who are viewing this thread