What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Pump for Multiple Inflatables (1 Viewer)

Figured someone here might have some experience.  We have an annual weekend with friends where we go tubing in one of the local rivers.  The first few years we went with a company that has the transportation and tubes, but last year with COVID we decided to just get our own tubes and head down ourselves.  The issue is that we have around 10 river tubes we need to inflate.  We got lucky last year that we slipped a $20 to the kid who was inflating one of the river company's tubes to inflate ours too, but I don't really want to rely on that.  It's not feasible to pre-inflate as they would take too much room.

Anyone know of a good inflator that will work fairly quickly and that won't overheat with so many tubes?  Preferably that can run off a cigarette plug or directly to a car battery.

For tubes and stuff?   All you need is this

We pull towables from the boat all summer.   Everyone I know with a boat uses these to inflate them.  

We pull towables from the boat all summer.   Everyone I know with a boat uses these to inflate them.  
Thanks, is that going to fill them up quickly, any concerns with overheating filling up like 10 tubes in a row?

Yeah, for $12 each get two and fill two tubes at a time if you have two power sources in your car or multiple cars.  You can also get an adapter that will run straight to a car battery for one.  

Any decent portable compressor should do the trick, really. My wife and I have one that is easier to set up than my garage air compressor for our bike tires, the only drawback is that it’s fairly slow.

These things are sloooow.  Probably fine for one towable, but if he's talking a dozen heavy duty rubber inner tubes, I'd go with a compressor or something that can inflate tires.

Users who are viewing this thread