What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Marshall Faulk Rumor! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on ESPN Radio there is speculation he contracted testicular cancer but his agent is trying to keep it under wraps.

I also heard something about testicular cancer and Faulk the other day. At first, I refused to believe it, but now after hearing it here, I'm concerned.

still looking for a link, sorry nothing yet, just a brief mention of it on the radio on my ride home.

Huh? Any speculation from the source as to why?
Jim Holder, reported it. He's a sports guy in St. Louis.This isn't meant to be a joke. Boy, wouldn't that be funny. :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Faulk rumor isn't a joke. It was reported by a guy on the radio, how reliable it is no one knows, but the original poster wasn't making it up like some are assuming.

The Faulk rumor isn't a joke. It was reported by a guy on the radio, how reliable it is no one knows, but the original poster wasn't making it up like some are assuming.
I don't doubt it, but until we have confirmation it's more fun to make jokes.

Doesn't look like a joke to me either. Gotta love the breaking news over the next few months.

Why should I find you credible? Unless your JAA's mistress, I'm not buying it.

I don't doubt it, but until we have confirmation it's more fun to make jokes.
:rotflmao:

So where should SJ go in drafts. I have a draft tonight and am thinking 5th or 6th round.Faulk is probably gonna play this year, it put it at 80% at the moment, but if not SJ could be a steal in the 5th round.

I'm listening to KTRS right now and they are talking like Faulk is out for the year.Edited to add : Sounds like something with his knee.

So where should SJ go in drafts. I have a draft tonight and am thinking 5th or 6th round.Faulk is probably gonna play this year, it put it at 80% at the moment, but if not SJ could be a steal in the 5th round.
Gordon's stock just went 1998 Yahoo! if this is true.

Sounds like they expect Faulk to play a bit this year but only in a limited role. They are talking like Jackson will be the featured running back.

I grabbed S. Jackson in the 7th round of my dynasty draft and turned it into a 7th rounder (2 picks later) and a 10th rounder on top of that. Now I feel as though I might have been the one who got burned. :cry:

So where should SJ go in drafts.  I have a draft tonight and am thinking 5th or 6th round.Faulk is probably gonna play this year, it put it at 80% at the moment, but if not SJ could be a steal in the 5th round.
Gordon would be a nice hand-cuff to SJ.

Gordon will be starting week 1 if Faulk is completely out. ;)

So where should SJ go in drafts.  I have a draft tonight and am thinking 5th or 6th round.Faulk is probably gonna play this year, it put it at 80% at the moment, but if not SJ could be a steal in the 5th round.
Doubt it, but anythings possible.

Gordon didn't even always come in last year when Faulk was hurt (heard of Arlen Harris?), why would he leap to the head of the pack? Just because that is what the depth chart on NFL.com says don't mean Martz will ignore the talent he has sitting in front of him. :rolleyes:

Gordon didn't even always come in last year when Faulk was hurt (heard of Arlen Harris?), why would he leap to the head of the pack? Just because that is what the depth chart on NFL.com says don't mean Martz will ignore the talent he has sitting in front of him. :rolleyes:
My opinion is Martz doesn't start a rookie week 1.

I grabbed S. Jackson in the 7th round of my dynasty draft and turned it into a 7th rounder (2 picks later) and a 10th rounder on top of that. Now I feel as though I might have been the one who got burned. :cry:
Dynomiiiiiiite!! :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread