What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big ticket trade: Zeke on the block (1 Viewer)

dello131

Footballguy
I have a trade on the table to me and I'm having some consternation as to whether it makes sense in both the short and long run.  Quick rundown:  I am in 4th place of a very competitive 12 team league and my prospective trade partner is last year's league winner but this year is currently in last place at 0-5--so he isn't new to this.  They are proposing the following trade:  Zeke, McCoy, Diggs, Kelce for Fournette, Adams, Hill, Olsen (our rosters are below).   From the start I don't like the offer of him taking both Hill and Adams but I'd be willing to part with one or the other if it makes sense.  I'm thinking of a counter to include Tate instead of Hill.   Any insight or feedback on the proposed, or alternate, trade would be much appreciated since I've over analyzed it and I'm doubting my decision making at this point.  Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions!

(non-PPR:  6pts TDs for all positions)

My roster:

Jared Goff, Jameis Winston, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Matt Breida, Alex Mattison, Darrel Williams, Devante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Auden Tate, Allen Robinson, John Brown, Greg Olsen, Patriots Def, Mike Nugent

Trade partner:

Garder Minshew, Daniel Jones, Zeke Elliott, Kerryon Johnson, Lesean McCoy, Miles Sanders, Jon Hilliman, Chase Edmonds, Stephon Diggs, DJ Moore, Marquise Brown, Marques Valdes-Scantling, Saints Def, Joey Slye

Too many moving pieces.  I don't do it as Hill is coming back and Fournette really hasn't been worse than Zeke and should continue to get tons of touches until he gets hurt.  It just weakens your overall roster too much for my liking. 

I have to agree, plus the one player that upgrades your team, Kelce, he is no spring chicken. McCoy is also old and Diggs, no one knows about Diggs. Fournette is scoring better than Elliott right now, so I would probably pass.

Losing those two WRs is really asking a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread