What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Trade (1 Viewer)

Frank-29

Footballguy
Full ppr league 

I would receive D.Adams and G.Everett 

I’d give up Lockett , Claypool and Higbee

i have Corey Davis and Aj brown at wrs and Geseki at Te 

would you take this trade ? 

Tough decision but I'd lean no.

A WR pool of Lockett, Claypool, Davis and Brown is basically a group that scores efficiently. I had Davis last year and he's streaky. Maybe he'll thrive in the Jets' new system, but it may be worth it if you subbed him for Lockett on that trade.

TE-wise, in terms of overall targets Higbee is the leader of that bunch. Everett may continue to get RZ looks but Lockett looks to be the key to that passing offense right now. Gesecki looks like an afterthought at this point. 

I would lean towards doing this trade but ot also depends on how many wrs you can start and who is currently in any flex spots if you have them.

I think the other owner is panicing after week 1 on Green Bay.  I would counter & swap lockett w/davis & see if he bites (like Drake Hater suggested).  

I think the other owner is panicing after week 1 on Green Bay.  I would counter & swap lockett w/davis & see if he bites (like Drake Hater suggested).  
I would much rather have Davis (the #1 target and should be more consistent) than Lockett.  I wouldn't have a problem making the trade.  You are losing depth so injuries will kill you but it makes your starting team better.  

I would do it. You are getting arguably the best WR (at least top 3) in the league. This past week was an outlier for the entire Packers offense imo. That is a game where you just toss the stats from it. 

Claypool is too TD dependent and Lockett is a streaky player, I'd sell high on him and buy low on Adams. 

I'd be extremely happy to have a starting WR corps of Adams, Brown and Davis as a WR3. 

Users who are viewing this thread