What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Biggest FF impact first year? (1 Viewer)

Which of these 1st round draft picks will have the biggest FF impact in 2006?

• Reggie Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Leinart

• Vince Young

• Total voters

gbill2004

Footballguy
Assuming that Young enters the draft. You can also add which round you think the players should be drafted next year in a FF league...

Depends on where each guy ends up. Bush will make the biggest impact more than likely. He will make the Houston special teams unstoppable and if he is in the back field he immediately draws attention. I think if Young comes out, he has to go to New Orleans. He is from Houston, half the people from New Orleans live in Houston now anyway.....he would be an instant celebrity. The team has no where to go but up. He would have a solid RB, solid receivers and a good TE and he has a great back up in McPherson. They can learn together! The Saints need a guy like that to spark interest. Lienart is great, don't get me wrong, but he isn't as exciting and he just doesn't seem to be a "New Orleans down south" kind of guy. Vince YOung is someone all the Saints fans can relate to. I love Lienart in Tennessee though. He would have 5 young receivers to learn with and a great teacher in McNair for another year. I think he "might" have a little connection with Chow as well.

Assuming that Young enters the draft. You can also add which round you think the players should be drafted next year in a FF league...
This isn't even a debate. Seriously.In Fantasy Football:

Rookie RBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rookie QBs.

Assuming that Young enters the draft.  You can also add which round you think the players should be drafted next year in a FF league...
This isn't even a debate. Seriously.In Fantasy Football:

Rookie RBs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rookie QBs.
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread