What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills sign Mike Williams' replacement (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
Bills Sign Four Free AgentsNFL.com - [Full Article]The Buffalo Bills announced on Wednesday that they have signed free agent OT Aaron Gibson (out of football in 2005)

They need to sign some players fast. Today they were meeting with LaVar Arrington again. We'll see if that works out. His price has come down a lot.

They need to sign some players fast. Today they were meeting with LaVar Arrington again. We'll see if that works out. His price has come down a lot.
the Bills were meeting with Arrington? I can't find a report of that anywhere...are you sure? That signing would make very little sense to me.

Great, sign a morbidly obese offensive lineman to play for the same city that is the birth place of the Buffalo Wing.

Are they going to allow him to play in a wheelchair after he suffers a stroke?

First of all, Jason Peters replaced Mike Williams last year and will stay there. If you're talking about LT, I highly doubt Gibson has already won the position. I'm all for Winston Justice to take that LT spot. There should be a few good options at pick #8 though for the Bills (Justice, Ngata, Huff?, Young?), so who knows...

First of all, Jason Peters replaced Mike Williams last year and will stay there. If you're talking about LT, I highly doubt Gibson has already won the position. I'm all for Winston Justice to take that LT spot. There should be a few good options at pick #8 though for the Bills (Justice, Ngata, Huff?, Young?), so who knows...
Gibson is at best a guard, which is where the Bills tried to move Williams. I think that's why he's referred to as his replacement.

What makes you think Arrington's price has come down? He's met with three different teams and remains unsigned because his demands have been too rich. I tend to agree that eventually his price demands will NEED to come down but there hasn't been anything I've read that would lead me to believe Arrington is ready to sign anywhere.The Poston's getting Julian Peterson that ridiculous contract likely doesn't help as I can't fathom any team paying anything close to that amount for Arrington.

First of all, Jason Peters replaced Mike Williams last year and will stay there.  If you're talking about LT, I highly doubt Gibson has already won the position.  I'm all for Winston Justice to take that LT spot.  There should be a few good options at pick #8 though for the Bills (Justice, Ngata, Huff?, Young?), so who knows...
Gibson is at best a guard, which is where the Bills tried to move Williams. I think that's why he's referred to as his replacement.
They should try him at NT or DT on goalline plays. No way the opposing O-linemen move him!

No, Gibson is best at holding down one end of the bench for 23 other players. what a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread