What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blockbuster Trade Offer - HELP (1 Viewer)

ATB

Footballguy
12 man PPR - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLX, 1DST

I'm sitting at last place after a horrid week 1 outing where my team scored just 88 pts. Here's the offer:

I WOULD GET:

Kyle Pitts, Rashaad Penny, Rhamondre Stevenson, Melvin Gordon, Jahan Dotson, Treylon Burks

I WOULD GIVE:

George Kittle, Travis Etienne, Antonio Gibson, JD McKissic

Hate the idea of losing both Etienne and Gibson but it does appear to be a haul that makes my team very deep.

MY TEAM AS OF NOW:

QB: Trey Lance

RB: Derrick Henry, Travis Etienne, Antonio Gibson, JD McKissic, Tyler Allgeier

WR: Tyreek Hill, Allen Robinson, DK Metcalf, Toney, MVS, Christian Watson, Landry (and Jameson Williams on IR)

TE: Kittle, Engram

You get deeper but I don't know about better. This boils down to your thoughts on ETN and Gibson vs Penny/Stevenson/Gordon. I probably like the Penny/Stevenson/Gordon side but I think it's much riskier.

You get deeper but I don't know about better. This boils down to your thoughts on ETN and Gibson vs Penny/Stevenson/Gordon. I probably like the Penny/Stevenson/Gordon side but I think it's much riskier.
Yeah, I think right now I'm leaning toward trying to get him to accept an offer that removes Gibson from the package, but obviously that means I won't be getting the haul he's offering right now.

Maybe something like Kittle, Etienne, McKissic for Pitts, Stevenson, and one of Dotson/Burks?

I am not sold on that move either. I guess I would lean yes (and would choose Dotson) but it's close and wouldn't really be chomping at the bit to do it.

I am not sold on that move either. I guess I would lean yes (and would choose Dotson) but it's close and wouldn't really be chomping at the bit to do it.
Would you rather stand pat with the roster I have right now? I do feel like Etienne is going to find his stride and Kittle is going to get healthy, so maybe I don't need to try to get Pitts (who I do believe is going to have a slightly better season than Kittle).

I'm sitting at last place after a horrid week 1 outing where my team scored just 88 pts. Here's the offer:

I WOULD GET:

Kyle Pitts, Rashaad Penny, Rhamondre Stevenson, Melvin Gordon, Jahan Dotson, Treylon Burks

I WOULD GIVE:

Hate the idea of losing both Etienne and Gibson but it does appear to be a haul that makes my team very deep.

MY TEAM AS OF NOW:

WR: Tyreek Hill, Allen Robinson, DK Metcalf, Toney, MVS, Christian Watson, Landry (and Jameson Williams on IR)

I think this trade is so lopsided in your favor I would be surprised people won't argue collusion. Kittle is practically nothing anymore, Etienne is the backup 3rd down back. Gibson will probably be in a time share in a few weeks. I would take Pitts and Penny for Kittle and Etienne in a heartbeat and you also get Rhamondre Stevenson, Melvin Gordon, Jahan Dotson, Treylon Burks?? C'mon man!

I WOULD GET:

I WOULD GIVE:

MY TEAM AS OF NOW:

I think this trade is so lopsided in your favor I would be surprised people won't argue collusion. Kittle is practically nothing anymore, Etienne is the backup 3rd down back. Gibson will probably be in a time share in a few weeks. I would take Pitts and Penny for Kittle and Etienne in a heartbeat and you also get Rhamondre Stevenson, Melvin Gordon, Jahan Dotson, Treylon Burks?? C'mon man!
Yeah I just couldn't pull the trigger. Felt like I was selling way low on Etienne and Kittle. I personally believe Kittle comes back to form as a top-5 guy. And I believe Etienne becomes a top-15 back at the very least. Also just really liked Gibson's usage in the passing game. That was super encouraging and it's something I think stays even if/when Brian Robinson is healthy enough to contribute.

In that deal, I really only like Pitts. I don't believe Penny or Gordon have season-long value. And I don't think Stevenson gets anything more than a 50/50 timeshare in a bad offense.

Obviously my team would become much deeper but my starting lineup becomes much worse.

Love pitts but i think i'd stay put

please help w/ mine

Users who are viewing this thread