What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blockbuster Trade Offered (1 Viewer)

Matty1971

Footballguy
Start 1 QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (1 point PPR)

I have:

QB's: Brady, Burrow

RB's: Naj Harris, Zeke, Swift, Javonte Williams, D'Ernest Johnson

WR's: Jefferson, Pittman, Jeudy, Ruggs, Crowder, Rondale Moore

TE's: Seals-Jones

I was offered Aaron Jones and Waddle for Burrow and Javonte Williams. Makes my RB's super strong and gives me another quality WR. I would have to grab a waiver QB for Week 9 (like Carr against NYG or Jones versus Vegas) for when Brady is on bye.

Thoughts? Seems good, just gives me a question who to put in my flex every week from here on out.

Thanks!

I am not sure how this helps you that much. Jones bumps your flex spot, but I am not sure Waddle helps your WR.  Now you are counting on Brady being healthy the rest of the season, where Burrow would not be that big of a down grade. 

I would be looking to improve my WR or TE spot. 

If you are contending and believe this puts your team over the top, I could consider it.  But with it being dynasty, your team already looks strong for the present AND the next 2-3 years. I'm a believer in Williams and Burrow will be great for you when Brady calls it a career.  While Waddle has looked good at times, I don't trust Miami to get him to his full potential.  I think I would pass on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread