What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blockbuster - worth it or still out of business? (1 Viewer)

SunsOut

Footballguy
Lost Richardson this week and debating making a big deal for Burrow + Chase due to feeling behind the ball at qb.

12 team, .5ppr, .1ruattempt. I am 2-3 with 2nd most points scored. Bad scheduling luck.

Only QBs on the wire: Stafford / Howell / Geno.

Lineup:
Stroud/Richardson
Keenan
Ridley
Bijan
Breece
Waller
Jacobs

Bench: Swift / C Watson / bunch of back up RBs.

Offer: Keenan + Ridley + Breece for Burrow + Chase + Allgier

Stay put and stream qbs until Richardson is back or is the blockbuster back in business?

Thanks

I'd stay put. Chase is great, but Keenan + Ridley. And Breece is coming on ... in a vacuum I'd rather have him than Burrow (and Allgier seems kind of like a throw-in).

Stroud is certainly capable. If you really believe in Burrow, maybe try something a little less blockbustery? A RB or WR straight up for Burrow. Or take one of the 3 players you were thinking of offering out for Chase+Burrow.

I agree - it’s too much to give.

Another angle that has popped up is either Jacobs or Breece for Fields. That manager will not trade Fields for Swift which is crazy to me.

I agree - it’s too much to give.

Another angle that has popped up is either Jacobs or Breece for Fields. That manager will not trade Fields for Swift which is crazy to me.

Don't like that ... if I was trading Jacobs or Breece I'd want a tier 1 QB in return. Fields for Swift is very fair. Sometimes other managers aren't interested in fair, or have such overinflated values for their own players that it's not worth the effort trying to trade with them.

Users who are viewing this thread