What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bobby Carpenter and Jamal anderson (1 Viewer)

therokie0070

Footballguy
OK I want to know what you all think of these two, they were both hyped up out of college and have done nothing!!! Will Carpenter ever be a starter his he like Ruud and just needs time? Is Anderson on of the biggest flops at DE? I drafted both as rookies and need to decide if the are worth keeping for the future, I am tired of wasting my IRs on them hoping the will produce the next year.

OK I want to know what you all think of these two, they were both hyped up out of college and have done nothing!!! Will Carpenter ever be a starter his he like Ruud and just needs time? Is Anderson on of the biggest flops at DE? I drafted both as rookies and need to decide if the are worth keeping for the future, I am tired of wasting my IRs on them hoping the will produce the next year.
Carpenter could have a mini-renaissance with a second team, but he'll never approach Barrett Ruud's value. He'll be lucky to have a Mike Vrabel like impact somewhere. Anderson has had enough time to show pass rush ability now and he's been too inconsistent in the tackle column to ever be a DL2 or more. I think it's safe to move on with both.

Anderson looks painfully mediocre. Even the athleticism that got him drafted so highly is hard to see out there.

Anderson looks painfully mediocre. Even the athleticism that got him drafted so highly is hard to see out there.
:lmao: He had his best game as a pro last week, finally recorded his first NFL sack going 4-0-1 with two TFL, a QBH, and two PDs. Hope to take a look at that game later this week.

Just watched the game. I haven't seen alot of Anderson, but from what I have, this is the best he's looked. He was probably much greener than many thought. Once he gets a better understanding of the position, learns some pass rush skills, he could turn out to be a pretty good player.

Just watched the game. I haven't seen alot of Anderson, but from what I have, this is the best he's looked. He was probably much greener than many thought. Once he gets a better understanding of the position, learns some pass rush skills, he could turn out to be a pretty good player.
I'm not familiar with Anderson, but I watched this game and Anderson was all over the place. His name was called a lot. He was busting up runs, deflecting passes, had a sack. I have no idea what took this guy so long, but he deserves a wait n see after this game

I'm not familiar with Anderson, but I watched this game and Anderson was all over the place. His name was called a lot. He was busting up runs, deflecting passes, had a sack. I have no idea what took this guy so long, but he deserves a wait n see after this game
I agree Temco, he looked like a different player. Not sure how many snaps a game he's been getting @ DE, of the 67 OSF last week, he took 56 snaps @ DE and only 5 @ DT (per Pro Football Focus).

Users who are viewing this thread