What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Graham (1 Viewer)

... will back after a week 7?

Is he healthy enough to play right away and does he be the starter or will play in rotation?

And please, what position hi will play - LDE or RDE?

Dl's often take some time to develop. They need to get bigger for the NFL game. The injury hurts Grahams growth, but I think there is opportunity in Philly. Washburn has been successful with DL's with less talent then Graham and that Philly line has been a little prone to getting nicked up. Graham also flashed last preseason It's a risk but I see potential upside. I'm holding for the 2nd half of the season to see if he can start to flash a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Shane Falco said:
little early for that isn't it?

(

KFFL) Philadelphia Eagles DE Brandon Graham (knee) said he expects to play in Week 8 if he is activated from the Physically Unable to Perform list.
I've seen this movie before here. Abmiari, McDougal, etc. IF he is activated... Not sure who they dump to get him active but Parker (who they were shopping) and Tapp are healthy now. Wouldn't be shocked if Philly just decides to "wait till next year" on Graham. And then he'll get hurt in camp...

This will be a wait and see. The Eagles rotate their ends. They will not rush him back after recovering from the injury. I would just hang in there and see how many snaps he gets and how he does.

Activated yesterday. See if he plays tomorrow and how much time he gets. Parker is out so he may get some PT

4 tackles on 21 snaps (out of a possible 74). Pretty good production considering he hasn't played in forever.

Does anyone know what happened to Graham last night against Seattle? How many snaps did he get? I was hoping to get some production out of him. But a big fat ZERO sucks.

As for PFF, he didn't have any defensive snaps yesterday. Juqua Parker and Darryl Tapp were rotating in for Babin and Cole.

Users who are viewing this thread