What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking News: Chad OchoCinco to change back to Chad Johnson (1 Viewer)

Dude's an ### clown, simple as that. Yes, he does some very awesome things with the community (though he's hardly the only one, just the most self promoted) and I give him all the credit in the world for it, but his OchoCinco personality was, is and will always be, stupid self aggrandizing. Some can pull off the character angle, like Portis even though i don't particularly care for him, but Ocho just can't because he's too much of a primadonna look-at-me princess. The only way he can even get himself on the news anymore is to do stuff like this. He proved how much of a whiny little brat he is when stories surfaced about Palmer wanting a trade and he started twittering like crazy trying to get people to call out Palmer like they did when he was telling anyone and everyone he could that he wanted out. This guy can't get out of the league fast enough for me, though I doubt that will shut him up.

mad sweeney said:
Dude's an ### clown, simple as that. Yes, he does some very awesome things with the community (though he's hardly the only one, just the most self promoted) and I give him all the credit in the world for it, but his OchoCinco personality was, is and will always be, stupid self aggrandizing. Some can pull off the character angle, like Portis even though i don't particularly care for him, but Ocho just can't because he's too much of a primadonna look-at-me princess. The only way he can even get himself on the news anymore is to do stuff like this. He proved how much of a whiny little brat he is when stories surfaced about Palmer wanting a trade and he started twittering like crazy trying to get people to call out Palmer like they did when he was telling anyone and everyone he could that he wanted out. This guy can't get out of the league fast enough for me, though I doubt that will shut him up.
:thumbup: A lot of players come into the league ### clowns; young, rich and immature. Most of them grow up and mature; some don't. For as great of a player he is (was), his act is old and tired.

mad sweeney said:
Wasn't Freddie Mitchell running his mouth after he was out of the league? Chad will too.

Users who are viewing this thread