What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos or Seahawks (DEF)? (1 Viewer)

Which defense do you prefer?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Can I have a neither?

Seattle opens week 1 at Carolina.

Denver opens on Thursday night at home in league opener vs Super Bowl champs collecting their trophy.

How about a nice cheap defense that will open with a big week 1 leaving everyone to scramble and over pay on the WW, instead?

I think I like the Bucs, they just added a whole new defensive backfield not to mention a guy named Revis ...

... and they open: at the NY Jets, featuring either an early imploding Sanchez or a freshly minted rook at QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which scores more fantasy points?
They'll be close, and it's probably going to depend on scoring system. Sack-heavy, I prefer the Broncos, even without Dumervil. Turnover-heavy, give me the Seahawks. Both should be awesome in scoring defense. Neither has a killer playoff schedule to serve as a tiebreaker. Overall, I prefer the Seahawks, but it's not a slam dunk- I think these two and San Francisco are head and shoulders above the pack at defense.

Users who are viewing this thread