What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos vs Raiders - Week 16 - Last Game Ever in Oakland? (1 Viewer)

HUGE Raiders fan 

1. Arizona Cardinals: 3-12

2. Oakland Raiders+: 3-11

3. San Francisco 49ers: 4-11

4. New York Jets: 4-11

5. Detroit Lions: 5-10

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 5-10

7. New York Giants: 5-10

8. Buffalo Bills: 5-10

9. Jacksonville Jaguars: 5-10

Need another 6.5 pts from Lindsay to win my consolation game. He's looked good whenever he's touched the ball, but good God, I've never seen a team make so many drive-killing mistakes in a single game.

I could look more cynically at it and say the Raiders are blowing a shot at 1.1 and/or Denver is ensuring they don’t get it. 

10 years vs. one more week.
It will be very interesting to see what the Raiders do with their rebuild.  $80m+ in cap space (4th most in league iirc) and 5 first round picks over next 2 years.  Maybe 10 years isn't long enough lol

I could look more cynically at it and say the Raiders are blowing a shot at 1.1 and/or Denver is ensuring they don’t get it. 
We always hear this, but I seriously doubt players are motivated by any of that stuff. Think about it: If your team finishes with the worst record, the roster is more likely to get turned over, plus the team is more likely to draft a blue-chip prospect who will take your job.

oooofff lindsay hurt.srrrggg
They said it was his right hand. Unclear how bad it was.

Have to wonder if the score starts to play into the decision. Less likely to roll him back out there in a blowout?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa Salters just said Lindsay OUT.   :wall:

Sounds like they were originally saying he would come back in, which suggests the scoreboard did play a role.

With Lindsay out, I won't make up my 5pt deficit and my once seemingly invincible juggernaut will end the season with a second straight anemic performance. Figures a team led by Mahomes and Tyreek would go out like Andy Reid in the playoffs.

How does Gruden not know that all scoring plays are automatically reviewed?
I always thought as an announcer he frequently seemed to not know even some of the basic rules.  Some of it could have been just being contrarian I suppose.  Though if so it's kind of like internet fishing trips... if you intentionally try to make yourself look stupid, I'm happy to oblige and assume you are.

With Lindsay out, I won't make up my 5pt deficit and my once seemingly invincible juggernaut will end the season with a second straight anemic performance. Figures a team led by Mahomes and Tyreek would go out like Andy Reid in the playoffs.
Please tell me you are not fantasy slamming on two guys that probably got you to the playoffs to begin with....

Users who are viewing this thread