What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Browns continue pace (1 Viewer)

King of the Jungle

Footballguy
Browns | Team agrees to terms with T. Washington

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:08:10 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports the Cleveland Browns have reached a contract agreement with free agent DT Ted Washington (Raiders). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

WOW!!

With Bart Scott ILB and Kalimba Edwards OLB in for talks today, we still might here more good news.

Very nice signing by the Brownies. You gotta like the moves they are making. Teddy is a great 3-4 NT and at the very least can hold the position down for a year while they bring along a youngster. Him and Weaver should be perfect fits.

Great move for the Browns. While he's nearing the end Big Ted can still stop the run. He maybe more of a rotation guy now but he will definetly be an asset.

WOW!!

With Bart Scott ILB and Kalimba Edwards OLB in for talks today, we still might here more good news.
I'm thinking the same! I would love to get one of those two...but if we get both of them....i don't even know what to say next... :shock: :thumbup: :popcorn:

WOW!!

If you're lucky, you won't sign Kalimba. He's a lazy underachiever. I hope to God he's gone for good from Detroit.

Users who are viewing this thread