What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bucket List - The Wave (1 Viewer)

I don’t have a lot of things on my bucket list but I am checking one of the few off the list later this week.

Several years ago I was watching my Buckeyes play the Iowa Hawkeyes. At the end of the first quarter I saw “the wave” for the first time and heard it explained. Well, I’m a crier and I was balling my eyes out when that scene was over. I told my wife, “one of these days I will go to a Hawkeye game to be a part of the wave.”

Making the drive from Virginia to Iowa this week to meet up with some friends and go to the game on Friday.

If you aren’t familiar with the wave, here is a video on it.

I don’t have a lot of things on my bucket list but I am checking one of the few off the list later this week.

Several years ago I was watching my Buckeyes play the Iowa Hawkeyes. At the end of the first quarter I saw “the wave” for the first time and heard it explained. Well, I’m a crier and I was balling my eyes out when that scene was over. I told my wife, “one of these days I will go to a Hawkeye game to be a part of the wave.”

Making the drive from Virginia to Iowa this week to meet up with some friends and go to the game on Friday.

If you aren’t familiar with the wave, here is a video on it.

It's very cool. #GoHawks

Other than a not so great first half by the Hawkeyes, we had a blast! Weather was great! Ended up being a decent game.

Of course I did not go because I was a fan of either team. I am a fan of The Wave!

It was awesome to be a part of The Wave! To see both teams, all the cheerleaders, the band, the officials and every fan take two to three minutes to wave and cheer for these little kids was a highlight my travel experiences!

That is so awesome. I have a really good friend whose son went to Iowa and they got to experience The Wave as well. Thank you for making the trip to participate in this incredible tradition.

Users who are viewing this thread